DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightpaw View Post
    Players are still not able to move friendly tokens. Or is there any new solition to this issue? I have stopped playing FGU in May because it was not possible to do battles with allied npcs. I gave it another try today, but it still does'nt seem to be fixed. This is extremly irritating.
    Do you have party vision set to on? Are the NPC faction set to ally? Has the NPC been shared with the controlling player? Did you adjust the tokens visibility (i.e. set to include in party vision)? (I don't think the last step is needed, but if you changed it previously, maybe).

My players use it without a problem if I've done the first 3 steps. (EDIT: but not in SWADE, maybe that's the dif?)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There is no Party Vision in Savage Worlds for Unity. I can find such a feature in 5e but not in Savage Worlds.

The addition of this option in Savage Worlds is currently in the Test channel (v5.2.6); along with other changes and fixes that Ikael is making on the ruleset. As soon as he gives us the okay, we'll be pushing to Live during a Tuesday update.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by asdfdsa View Post
    Thank you for pointing me to the new setting, however looking at the benefits of players only being able to see their own token's LOS is a bit too cool to give up. I have moved over to creating a char sheet for the familiars. Are there plans for allowing NPC sharing to a single player that would allow for only the selected player to move the NPC token and see it's LOS?
    Just wondering if this question got answered somewhere else? It would be nice to preserve individual LOS and still be able to give player's control of tokens.

The required ruleset option is already present in SavageWorlds v5.2.6. Use the options and problem should be solved
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Sorry, my question was in reference to asdfdsa's question back in May, about separating the need for Party Vision in order to move NPC tokens. As Moon Wizard previously stated you had to enable Party Vision to do so. What they were asking, and what I am asking, is are there plans to enable control of an NPC token WITHOUT the need for Party Vision, as Party Vision loses individual LOS and that is highly undesirable for myself and my players.

thanks

Blog Entries
    With party vision on, individual players can still select their token to only see what their character sees. Right now I think that's the only option as it's controlled in teh core engine and I don't think rulesets can access the functions.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Very sorry to revive this one, but I'm in the same boat in wanting to have NPC movement being player-controlled but without them being able to see everyone else's LoS.

Is there somewhere this can be voted for as an option, or is it just impossible in the engine itself?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier7 View Post
    Is there somewhere this can be voted for as an option, or is it just impossible in the engine itself?
    Vote here; https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/
    Not sure if their is an existing idea for this.

Thread Information