Starfinder Playlist

New player LFG ( I'm flexible on times )

Hey! Just getting back into it. I played DnD as a kid ( before online games were popular lol ). Apparently the community has grown online, so just looking for a group to play with. One shots or continuous campaigns are fine. I have a couple characters rolled already or I'd be more than happy to roll a new on on site if that's how things are done. I have skype, zoom, discord, webcam, mic, and I can download other programs if required. PM/respond here if you have a spot. Thanks!

Same here .. played 3.5 as a teenager as a DM... looking to get back on D&D with FGC or FGU.. Flexible timing

If Sunday's are on your calendar you're welcome in the Newbies .... of Phandalin dumpster fire / campaign

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gompi View Post
    Hey! Just getting back into it. I played DnD as a kid ( before online games were popular lol ). Apparently the community has grown online, so just looking for a group to play with. One shots or continuous campaigns are fine. I have a couple characters rolled already or I'd be more than happy to roll a new on on site if that's how things are done. I have skype, zoom, discord, webcam, mic, and I can download other programs if required. PM/respond here if you have a spot. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerWil View Post
    Same here .. played 3.5 as a teenager as a DM... looking to get back on D&D with FGC or FGU.. Flexible timing
    If either of you guys are still looking for a D&D 5e game and are free on Saturday nights (7PM-10PM CDT) I have room in my campaign. We play every other week. I can run a session '0' for you this next Saturday so you'd be up and ready for the next full campaign session on June 6th. All you need is the FGC demo and we use discord for chat.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information