STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Skull & Shackles AP5+6

I'm looking at the Pathfinder Skull & Shackles adventure path in the FG store but see that only the first four books are available. It has been some time (8 months) since the 4th was released so wondering if anyone knew if Paizo is planning to release the last two books?

Blog Entries
    The PF products are converted by approved community developers. They convert the modules in their spare time and according to their own schedules. Usually no announcements on suspected release dates are given until the product is in final approval or actually ready for release.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by DolfCarg View Post
    I'm looking at the Pathfinder Skull & Shackles adventure path in the FG store but see that only the first four books are available. It has been some time (8 months) since the 4th was released so wondering if anyone knew if Paizo is planning to release the last two books?
    It is not a terrible experience to convert the PDFs yourself. A bit of work, addmittedly. I've done it for a smaller Paizo module and will proably do the same for S&S 5-6 if not avilable when I get there. No, I am not offering to do the work for others (my work is not that good). My point is that it isn't unreasonable to try it yourself.

Grab a small PDF adventure and give it a try. There is a bunch of info on how to do it here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ormation-Index
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike
    Official Grey Beard
    1. I actually have a grey beard
    2. I have been playing RPGs since 1978.

Quote Originally Posted by mhossom View Post
    it isn't unreasonable to try it yourself. Grab a small PDF adventure and give it a try. There is a bunch of info on how to do it here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ormation-Index
    I know many people don't like to read directions, so here is something I found out way too late in my module-entry learning-curve:
    Select text, ctrl + j. This will remove any line breaks in the copied text (saves an absurd amount of time when copying from PDFs with formatting that inserts line breaks into copied text).

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I know many people don't like to read directions, so here is something I found out way too late in my module-entry learning-curve:
    Select text, ctrl + j. This will remove any line breaks in the copied text (saves an absurd amount of time when copying from PDFs with formatting that inserts line breaks into copied text).
    Did not know about this one. Thank you. That was the biggest pain of the whole process.
    Mike
    Official Grey Beard

Thanks bmos and mhossom, all good tips and information. I’m a fantasy ground beginner on the verge of becoming an intermediate, completing the books would definitely make me step up my skills. It would seem to be a good transition step into building my own material too.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I gave this a try and all it did was invoke a Java Script Debugger. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Never mind. I did ctrl-J in Wordpad and it worked great. Thanks again for the tip.
    Last edited by mhossom; May 25th, 2020 at 16:56.
    Mike
    Official Grey Beard

Quote Originally Posted by mhossom View Post
    I gave this a try and all it did was invoke a Java Script Debugger. Any suggestions?
    EDIT: Never mind. I did ctrl-J in Wordpad and it worked great. Thanks again for the tip.
    Strange, it works great in FG for me. I just highlight whatever text that has extra linebreaks and press ctrl and j.
    Totally removed Notepad++ from my workflow (except for xml edits).

Hopefully this project is still underway. Enjoyed running Skulls & Shackles together with a friend, and would love to see the continuation. Much thanks to the person(s) involved in putting the module together.

Thread Information