STAR TREK 2d20
Page 19 of 30 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    New version 0.3.0602 Hotfix has been added.

This update is to fix the random selection bug that was happening in FGU, and to fix the script exception for the missing Hobgoblin martial selection trait. Both are fixed in this hotfix.

Additionally, I've unlocked the filters for race and subrace across the board. The filter will now just order PHB races and subraces first but will show all of them regardless of duplicates. This includes duplicates from having the GM and Player's books open at the same time. (I will be addressing duplicates and load order in the future based on user feedback.) To help sort things out a bit, I've added a tooltip that tells you what module a race or subrace is from when you hover over the button.

Finally, some minor graphics changes, and some other race/subrace data fixes.

Once again, let me know if you spot any problems and how you like the changes. Thank you!

I have just created a few characters offline using the manage characters module, other than some missing equipment all looks good

Issues identified:
    [GENERAL] [DATA] ?
    The "Insght" proficiency given by Zhentarim Agent background is not recognised properly, it create a duplicate Insight without giving the duplicate warning, and create a duplicate insight proficientcy in the character sheet
    ZhentarhimInsight_Notrecognised_CS.jpg
    Zhentarhim_Insight_NotRecognised_Builder.jpg

UPDATE:
    The issue can be replicated with any of the Agent faction background from SCAG (Faction agent, Harper agent , Emerald enclave Agent...) Possibly a problem with the faction agent proficiency text parsing

[DATA]
    Tempest cleric should get Heavy armor and martial Weapon proficiencies but doesn't
    TempestCleric_Noheavyarmor.jpg
    Last edited by Welverein; June 3rd, 2020 at 13:40.

Question regarding the "Duplicate Skill" error, per the rules:

If a character would gain the same proficiency from two different sources, he or she can choose a different proficiency of the same kind (skill or tool) instead.
    Basic Rules → Character Creation → Backgrounds → Proficiencies

Shouldn't that mean that, if you have a duplicate proficiency, the character creator should let you choose any replacement of the same type?

Good Day All
    I just played with this for fun and tried making a Kobold. The stats should be -2 STR and +2 DEX. My little guy ended up with a +2 STR and +2 DEX so he is a pretty tough bugger.

After installing the 6/2 updated extension I now get this error on running:

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_chargen_racewindow.lu..."]:68: attempt to index local 'sModuleName' (a nil value)

New version 0.3.0608 has been added.

This update was to fix the issues with the Attributes/Stats page. Negative racial modifiers being applied as positives has been fixed, and an Alert has been added if your final stats go above 20.

I've also removed the roll X die drop Y ability for now, I'd like to know what you guys think of a house rule section, and what kind of options page would be needed for that. Right now it will be added back in and included in the options. I also have a running list of optional rules/additions suggested on the forum here. If any of those in the thread seem like a good idea to you please don't hesitate to call them out in your own post saying you would like that added as well.

I've also added an inventory cost system that keeps a running total of the items selected. If the item has a range cost (i.e., 50-500gp) then no cost will be included. Also, if the item does not list a cost it will also not be included, obviously.

Again, thank you all for the incredible help, and please let me know if you see any problems or have any suggestions.
    Last edited by FG_Wraith; June 8th, 2020 at 16:47.

Quote Originally Posted by mshall View Post
    After installing the 6/2 updated extension I now get this error on running:

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_chargen_racewindow.lu..."]:68: attempt to index local 'sModuleName' (a nil value)
    Are you still getting this script error? I have tried it several times and cannot replicate it. It is related to module name appearing as a tooltip on the races/subrace buttons. It seems to indicate that a module you are loading does not have a module name.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    I'd like to know what you guys think of a house rule section, and what kind of options page would be needed for that. Right now it will be added back in and included in the options. I've also have a running list of optional rules/additions suggested on the forum here.
    Not sure where that list is, but the first type of options I can think of are;
    - Ability rolls and point buy systems. Support for such things as;
    - - die assign as desired
    - - die assign as rolled
    - - 3d6, 4d6L assign as desired, as rolled
    - - xdn+y
    - - xdn x 6 + pool assigned freely
    - - various point buy support, both # points available, and points per value, and min and max values
    - Support for multiple backgrounds?
    - Support to allow/restrict options? i.e. rather than have a GM have to create a custom PHB, ability to have a GM 'disallow' or 'disable' certain options from the available lists?
    - Support starting equipment packages and customization? I'm also wondering about AL rules for selling starting equipment and buying alternate items.
    - Hit Point generation, max starting, average starting, rolled starting, and maybe other allowable die strings such as 2xHD, HD+CON etc

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Not sure where that list is, but the first type of options I can think of are
    I am keeping it as an excel sheet. Many of the items you suggested here are new and I've added them to the list. Basically it's just suggestions that have appeared on this forum thread.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Support starting equipment packages
    That's part of the base rules and will be added soon, hopefully when we get to the inventory page.
    Last edited by FG_Wraith; June 8th, 2020 at 17:12.

Thread Information