DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 49 of 58 First ... 394748495051 ... Last
    Sorry everyone for the lack of updates. I still can't make room to get back into it. I'll try to include Justins changes until the end of next week. JustinFreitas <3.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

I’ll open a pull request with latest fixes this weekend. Thanks!

Edit: I also have a FGC port on a separate branch if anyone needs that.
    Last edited by JustinFreitas; October 27th, 2023 at 14:10.

For either Sir Motte or Justin -- Sir Motte added font color support to an existing extension which has been working great, but I am working with the Dev of the extension for an updated version of it and it will need to have support added back to it for the dark Hearth theme. (text font on the extension is unreadable and a small graphic used by the author is based on light themes and is also unviewable (black on dark background color). What do you need from me or the dev to get support for the updated extension added? (purposely not saying who or which one it is as they have not released any information on it and I didn't want to be "that guy") Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    For either Sir Motte or Justin -- Sir Motte added font color support to an existing extension which has been working great, but I am working with the Dev of the extension for an updated version of it and it will need to have support added back to it for the dark Hearth theme. (text font on the extension is unreadable and a small graphic used by the author is based on light themes and is also unviewable (black on dark background color). What do you need from me or the dev to get support for the updated extension added? (purposely not saying who or which one it is as they have not released any information on it and I didn't want to be "that guy") Thank you
    Sure, I can add it back in... sounds like it's not alot. Send what you need changed and the extension file so that I can adjust whatever for the Dark Theme. I think SirMotte is gonna make a new version some day soon. I have changes ready to go in that I can add this to.

Is there any way to make the default menus on the right side of the screen unlockable, or be able to choose between left and right anchor?

I'm using Better Menus extension, but I'm realizing I might prefer the default menus if they were on the left rather than the right.

Additionally, I'd LOVE to be able to lock the position of the Combat Tracker.

Thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    Is there any way to make the default menus on the right side of the screen unlockable, or be able to choose between left and right anchor?

I'm using Better Menus extension, but I'm realizing I might prefer the default menus if they were on the left rather than the right.

Additionally, I'd LOVE to be able to lock the position of the Combat Tracker.

Thanks much!
    This is really outside the scope of this theme.

No worries. I'm not sure how much of the UI is changeable through themes.

Thanks!

No worries. I'm not sure how much of the UI is changeable through themes.

Thanks!
    I know this can be changed with themes, however, if you did want to do that, you likely would add that as another UI theme you use and then use this one to color/theme it.

Have you looked up the EXT called Better Menus? It sounds like you could really use that one.

Yes. I've been using it for a long time and do like it a lot.

It has a couple of shortcomings:

Can't drag menu items to hotkey bar.
    Doesn't include every new menu from other extensions.

Yes. I've been using it for a long time and do like it a lot.

It has a couple of shortcomings:

Can't drag menu items to hotkey bar.
    Doesn't include every new menu from other extensions.
    I hate to clutter up this thread for this, but if you want we can talk about maybe working on an EXT where you can edit it to your liking, hit me up on discord or something. Assuming you want to delve into making a theme EXT that works in tandem with this one.

Thread Information