DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 39 of 57 First ... 29373839404149 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I assume there is no option for increasing the general font size like on the character sheet? It could be my scaleui is part of the issue here too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    You can use fireside ext you got for this. If you need help let me know
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Thanks. I will hit you up in discord.
    If you need my input, feel free to contact me there as well. Also, if you come up with a sufficient solution I'd be happy to create a small entry or manual on the front page for others to see.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

I just grabbed this off the Forge today and I have to say this is a fabulous looking theme! Well done and thank you

I loaded this up in the FGU Cypher System ruleset (no extensions) and spotted a few things that could use some adjusting:

- Skill roll difficulty results in the chat window (a number that appears in a green circle) is very difficult to see. It's black text on a dark background and is very useful for the players, but very difficult to read at the moment.
    - In the character sheet, the text for the Might, Speed, and Intellect pools is a darkish red against a dark background. A little difficult to read, but usable.
    - There's a little "wing" on the ends of the character sheet tabs. Not sure if this was a style choice or if the Cypher Char Sheets are slightly different than the 5e and Pathfinder sheets. Very minor and doesn't really impact anything.

SMMDv2.9.17_Readability.PNG

It's pretty cool that this works so well even though Cypher wasn't on your list of rulesets. I hope this helps you. I look forward to using this theme!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JamesNDM; January 31st, 2023 at 02:01.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesNDM View Post
    I just grabbed this off the Forge today and I have to say this is a fabulous looking theme! Well done and thank you

I loaded this up in the FGU Cypher System ruleset (no extensions) and spotted a few things that could use some adjusting:

- Skill roll difficulty results in the chat window (a number that appears in a green circle) is very difficult to see. It's black text on a dark background and is very useful for the players, but very difficult to read at the moment.
    - In the character sheet, the text for the Might, Speed, and Intellect pools is a darkish red against a dark background. A little difficult to read, but usable.
    - There's a little "wing" on the ends of the character sheet tabs. Not sure if this was a style choice or if the Cypher Char Sheets are slightly different than the 5e and Pathfinder sheets. Very minor and doesn't really impact anything.

It's pretty cool that this works so well even though Cypher wasn't on your list of rulesets. I hope this helps you. I look forward to using this theme!
    Thanks! Happy you like it.
    Seems easy enough, I'll take a look when I'm home from work.

Blog Entries
    Hi SirMotte

Can you load different definitions of elements for different rulesets?
    If you are able to make reference-h White/Yellow/Orange for XCore I think that is possibly the only change needed for Xcore compatibility.

Just add a second definition below the current one with the added tag ruleset="XCore" (or whatever that ruleset package is named, I'm not sure what the package name of XCORE is)

Code:
    	<font name="reference-h" ruleset="XCore" >
    		<fgffile name="graphics/fonts/bold-14.fgf" />
    		<ttf file="graphics/fonts/Roboto-Bold.ttf" name="Roboto Bold" size="24" />
    		<color value="#EBDDBA" />
    	</font>
    Last edited by bmos; February 3rd, 2023 at 17:39.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi SirMotte

Can you load different definitions of elements for different rulesets?
    If you are able to make reference-h White/Yellow/Orange for XCore I think that is possibly the only change needed for Xcore compatibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Just add a second definition below the current one with the added tag ruleset="XCore" (or whatever that ruleset package is named)

Code:
    	<font name="reference-h" ruleset="XCore" >
    		<fgffile name="graphics/fonts/bold-14.fgf" />
    		<ttf file="graphics/fonts/Roboto-Bold.ttf" name="Roboto Bold" size="24" />
    		<color value="#EBDDBA" />
    	</font>
    Thanks, will be included in the next update!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesNDM View Post

The update that fixes the mentioned issues will be live in a few minutes. The only thing I can't fix right now is the misaligned charsheets tabs panel.

Update to v2.9.18 - Cyclops's Eyepatch

Announcement:

Added Cypher System support - Fixed some missing Font definitions and icons making this "Basic Support" ready.
    Added XCore System support. Also more UI refinement that fix some long standing issues that bothered me as well as some code cleanup. Support for "Author" and Mad Nomads Downtime Extension will be added at a later point, I'm awaiting their response to be able to fix the UI issues mentioned in this thread.

Added Ruleset Support:
    • Cypher System - Basic
    • XCore - Basic

Theme Changes:
    • Decreased Window Header height so fonts look more centralized.
    • Removed Window Header from Chat as it doesn't need one in my opinion.
    • Removed additional lines from sidebar buttons. Got a little confusing with all the lines near each other.
    • Made AC Icons more prominent again.
    • Fixed "usepower" icon on actions tab.
    • Darkened sidebar
    • Reduced asset folder icon size
    • Added support for the new Token Height implementation.

Under the Hood:
    • Font definition clean-up.

Download:

Fantasy Grounds Forge
    (Run an update using the FG Client if you're already subscribed):
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/12/view

GitHub:
    https://github.com/SirMotte/FGU-Theme-Hearth/releases
    Last edited by SirMotte; February 3rd, 2023 at 23:14.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    [COLOR=#FF8C00]
    Added XCore System support.

Fantasy Grounds Forge
    (Run an update using the FG Client if you're already subscribed):
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/12/view

GitHub:
    https://github.com/SirMotte/FGU-Theme-Hearth/releases
    Cheers Big Eyes, Smelly Foot!

Thread Information