5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 48 of 58 First ... 384647484950 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Wow, awesome -- thank you so much for this. I didn't feel comfortable doing some of the manual changes, but providing this .ext is awesome. When SirMotte updates it (on the forge), will it update when checking for updates in FGU, or will I need to delete the manually installed version and then update? Many thanks!
    My pleasure... if there's anything you need me to change, just say. When the time comes to upload, be sure to pull the latest file from the link. I've been fixing things here and there in the pull request and repackaging the file at that link. Was really fun to learn how the theming works. Looking forward to helping contribute going forward. Thanks for this amazing theme! It looks SOOOOOO GOOOOD!

I added some simple support for the OSE ruleset too... looks decent but not perfect yet.

Update to v2.9.21 - Knightowl

Announcement:

Thanks to the amazing JustinFreitas some fixes are provided for the recent changes Smite Works did to how Themese are set-up. Make sure to shower him with praise!

My current work schedule doesn't allow me to allocate time to anything else and during the few hours of free time I'm too exhausted to actually work on the theme right now, please bear with me.
    The Update is now live on the forge, in case you have used the Version posted my JustinFreitas in this thread, you don't need to delete it, it will get overwritten if you update though the forge.

Cheers Sir Motte

If your Theme's Version number goes down from 2.9.22 to 2.9.21, this is intended, as I don't jump numbers for the main branch releases (in case you used Justins Version)

Added Ruleset Support
    • Old School Essentials (brought to you by Justin Freitas)

Theme Changes:
    • Fixed new Graphics and broken stuff introdued with the recent Smiteworks Updates. (brought to you by Justin Freitas)
    • Maybe some minor adjustments that I have forgotten about by now.
    • File size was optimized, will need to take a closer look if the gain is worth it.

Download:

Fantasy Grounds Forge (Recommended)
    (Run an update using the FG Client if you're already subscribed):
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/12/view

GitHub:
    https://github.com/SirMotte/FGU-Theme-Hearth/releases
    Last edited by SirMotte; September 17th, 2023 at 15:41.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

I don't think my changes made it into the newly published .21 version on the Forge. I'm seeing the CoreRPG dice tower and the Note/Story headers are incorrect. I'll keep using my .22 for now. Lemme know if you need any help with the merge or packaging. Thanks!

Edit: I see my changes in the dev branch... but the file sent from Forge is the 'old .21' not the 'new .21'. Did that Forge publish go ok? Also, in the dev branch, I see you renamed the announce text to .21 which is great... but the actual version a few lines lower in extension.xml is still set at .22.
    Last edited by JustinFreitas; September 17th, 2023 at 18:18.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    I don't think my changes made it into the newly published .21 version on the Forge. I'm seeing the CoreRPG dice tower and the Note/Story headers are incorrect. I'll keep using my .22 for now. Lemme know if you need any help with the merge or packaging. Thanks!

Edit: I see my changes in the dev branch... but the file sent from Forge is the 'old .21' not the 'new .21'. Did that Forge publish go ok? Also, in the dev branch, I see you renamed the announce text to .21 which is great... but the actual version a few lines lower in extension.xml is still set at .22.
    Working for me in CoreRPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Like Saagael said, this is probably not fixable, at least by me (I suck at coding). Maybe he will be able to find a solution.

Thanks for the praise, the theme has been a labor of love for a long time. Unfortunately I lack fee-time right now to look into quite a long list of requests and issue that have come up recently.
    Many thanks to you and Saagael for all your efforts and for giving us this great theme!

ChipDancer

According to the GitHub files, the changes should be included. I'll test stuff tomorrow.

Just in case I re-uploaded the forge file again.

Edit: Took a quick look, else I couldn't sleep. The chatframes added by "Output Record to Chat" need to be adjusted, as well as the button. The Sound Asset Manage Button needs to be brought in line with the theme as well as related play/pause buttons. Reference Manuals Need adjusted copy/paste collapse/expand buttons as well. Other than that, Dice Tower and Story/Note Headers are working s intended.

There are sure to be more small issues that need to be resolved. I might just have the motivation to do so during the week.
    Last edited by SirMotte; September 18th, 2023 at 03:10.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    According to the GitHub files, the changes should be included. I'll test stuff tomorrow.

Just in case I re-uploaded the forge file again.

Edit: Took a quick look, else I couldn't sleep. The chatframes added by "Output Record to Chat" need to be adjusted, as well as the button. The Sound Asset Manage Button needs to be brought in line with the theme as well as related play/pause buttons. Reference Manuals Need adjusted copy/paste collapse/expand buttons as well. Other than that, Dice Tower and Story/Note Headers are working s intended.

There are sure to be more small issues that need to be resolved. I might just have the motivation to do so during the week.
    Thanks for looking! If you need anything when you check things out, just give a shout. I made a new branch with more fixes (mostly for OSE, some general) but no pull request yet.

The Font for the Activities Tab on the PF2E character sheets is Black and barely Legible with the 19 update in Live.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosknight199 View Post
    The Font for the Activities Tab on the PF2E character sheets is Black and barely Legible with the 19 update in Live.
    Hi chaosknight199, I saw the dark Activities tab and made the color fix for it. The font on the tab is still slightly different though... at least I got it visible. I put it in my changelist but it will be a bit before it makes it into the Forge version. This isn't my project, I'm just helping with some of the maintenance by making some fixes. I did update the .ext file on my site if you need it sooner.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JustinFreitas; September 23rd, 2023 at 01:59.

Thread Information