5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 23 of 58 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ShirokuHakudo View Post
    So did you stop updating the frostbite version because i loved the look and now i cant seem to find it anywhere
    The Hearth version is the only one being worked on at present, with plans to begin work on others in the not to distant future once Hearth can serve as a solid baseline.
    My Forge creations: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/9/view-profile
    My GitHub: https://github.com/MeAndUnique
    Buy me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/meandunique
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

Forge Listing is finally online.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/12/view

Sorry for the lack of updates! Worklife has its grip tightly wrapped around me and I won't escape its gaze for some more weeks. But don't you quail, I will make sure to make the wait worth it!
    Last edited by SirMotte; August 7th, 2021 at 15:55.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Update to Beta 2.9 - Pathhider

Yada-yada-yada:
    This update focuses on missing elements for the Pathfinder 2E and the ICRPG Ruleset.
    It adds some prominent missing frames for Pathfinder Reference Manuals, as they come with a lot more variety than the 5E or Core Ruleset.

What else? I adjusted some icons here and there, but no major changes or additions, most likely no one will ever notice, but maybe for the CT Initative Menu.
    This is the last Beta Update, Release 3.0, here we come! Forge version is also updated accordingly.

Enjoy!
    Sir Motte

Added Ruleset Support:
    • ICRPG by Saagael for the Runehammer Games LLC - Index Card RPG Ruleset.
    • Fixed: Error for the WHFRP 2e Ruleset - Fix brought to you by Saagael.

Changelog DnD 5E Ruleset:
    • Adjusted two handed actions tab icon to be clearer.
    • Fixed - tooltipbox.png had a missing lower border, looks like I accidentally moved the frame a little. (thanks to MeAndUnique for spotting this).
    • Added Custom Dice Radial Menu Icon.
    • Changed "Take Ownership Icon" to be less confusing.
    • Changed 2 Hand Action Icon to not cause its line to expand when selected.
    • Minor changes to any icon that used a sword symbol.
    • Fixed AC Shield Icon to be misaligned, this was caused by changes for the PFRPG2 Ruleset that I now reverted.
    • Added in custom Initiative and Effects Removal icons in the combat tracker Radial Menu - Again special thanks to Saagael and MeAndUnique for providing the necessary scripts.

Added Extension Support:
    • Fantasy Grounds Unity Weather Generator - by Mattekure.
    • Bartender by MeAndUnique - My Themes functionality will be replaced by Bartender automatically, if loaded.

Removed Extension Support:
    • Removed Attunement Extension by DMSanctum as its functionality is no longer needed.

Supported Extension changes:
    • Changed audio icon for Audio Overseer by Celestian.
    • Added new buttons for Floating Tabs by Scried Raven.
    • Corrected some names to be more exact to the Authors wording.
    • Adjusted frames introduced by Legendary Assistant to reflect color changes made with Beta 2.7.

Changelog Pathfinder 2E Ruleset
    • Added missing Reference Manual Graphics. Texts should now be readable on all occasions.

Under the Hood
    • Code Groundwork implementation for much easier colorization - By MeAndUnique [MIND-BLOWING] More on this with the release of 3.0

Known Issue(s) introduced with this update:
    • None
    Last edited by SirMotte; August 18th, 2021 at 11:35.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Update to Beta 2.9 - Pathhider

Yada-yada-yada:
    This update focuses on missing elements for the Pathfinder 2E and the ICRPG Ruleset.
    Its add some prominent missing frames for Pathfinder Reference Manuals, as they come with a lot more variety than the 5E or Core Ruleset.

What else? I adjusted some icons here and there, but no major changes or additions, most likely no one will ever notice.
    This is the last Beta Update, Release 3.0, here we come! Forge Update will be available as soon as it's approved!

Enjoy!
    Sir Motte

Added Ruleset Support:
    • ICRPG by Saagael for the Runehammer Games LLC - Index Card RPG Ruleset.
    • Fixed: Error for the WHFRP 2e Ruleset - Fix brought to you by Saagael.

Changelog DnD 5E Ruleset:

• Adjusted two handed actions tab icon to be clearer.
    • Fixed - tooltipbox.png had a missing lower border, looks like I accidentally moved the frame a little. (thanks to MeAndUnique for spotting this).
    • Added Custom Dice Radial Menu Icon.
    • Changed "Take Ownership Icon" to be less confusing.
    • Changed 2 Hand Action Icon to not cause its line to expand when selected.
    • Minor changes to any icon that used a sword symbol.
    • Added in custom, script induced Initiative Icons to the Radial Menu.
    • Fixed AC Shield Icon to be misaligned, this was caused by changes for the PFRPG2 Ruleset that I now reverted.
    • Added in custom Initiative and Effects Removal icons in the combat tracker Radial Menu - Again special thanks to Saagael and MeAndUnique for providing the necessary scripts.

Added Extension Support:

• Fantasy Grounds Unity Weather Generator - by Mattekure.
    • Bartender by MeAndUnique - My Themes functionality will be replaced by Bartender automatically, if loaded.

Removed Extension Support:
    • Removed Attunement Extension by DMSanctum as its functionality is no longer needed.

Supported Extension changes:

• Changed audio icon for Audio Overseer by Celestian.
    • Added new buttons for Floating Tabs by Scried Raven.
    • Corrected some names to be more exact to the Authors wording.
    • Adjusted frames introduced by Legendary Assistant to reflect color changes made with Beta 2.7.

Changelog Pathfinder 2E Ruleset

• Added missing Reference Manual Graphics. Texts should now be readable on all occasions.

Under the Hood
    • Code Groundwork implementation for much easier colorization - By MeAndUnique [MIND-BLOWING] More on this with the release of 3.0

Known Issue(s) introduced with this update:

• None
    Thank You!

Your Theme is awesome! Keep up the good work!

The only thing keeping it from being perfect for my current campaign is some aesthetic issues with Bayne's Emporium Fantasy Grounds Shops Extension for 5E ( https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/144/view ).

DHplusShops.png

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Frost View Post

The only thing keeping it from being perfect for my current campaign is some aesthetic issues with Bayne's Emporium Fantasy Grounds Shops Extension for 5E ( https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/144/view ).

DHplusShops.png
    Thanks man, really glad you like it!

Regarding Bayne's emporium, I don't own it, but will contact the author to send me over the xml definitions.
    This will need some fixing. I'll try to include it in V3.0!

Cheers!

Edit:
    Bayne already replied and sent me all the information I need. Will try to get this sorted asap .
    Last edited by SirMotte; August 10th, 2021 at 20:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Frost View Post

DHplusShops.png
    We will figure it out hopefully!

Didn't expect such a quick response! Even if a "fix" doesn't happen, thank you both for considering it.

SirMotte, great theme, it's obvious a lot of work and thought went into it. I have a suggestion and a question. First, in certain areas (calendar month and some item areas after opening the details on an item) I notice you have a black font. In the case of calendar month it's black offset with red for current month. That color is extremely hard to see against the darkness of the rest of the theme. I think you should consider updating anything using the black or dark red currently to another of the tones you use throughout the remainder of the theme.

The question is, you mention changing extension load times. I have looked and can't seem to find out how to do that. Can you provide a little insight into how that's done? I am using the better menus extension currently and I would also like to try out a font extension with larger text in conjunction with your theme.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    SirMotte, great theme, it's obvious a lot of work and thought went into it. I have a suggestion and a question. First, in certain areas (calendar month and some item areas after opening the details on an item) I notice you have a black font. In the case of calendar month it's black offset with red for current month. That color is extremely hard to see against the darkness of the rest of the theme. I think you should consider updating anything using the black or dark red currently to another of the tones you use throughout the remainder of the theme.

The question is, you mention changing extension load times. I have looked and can't seem to find out how to do that. Can you provide a little insight into how that's done? I am using the better menus extension currently and I would also like to try out a font extension with larger text in conjunction with your theme.
    Do you have any other extensions loaded when you see these issues?

Thread Information