DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 58 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Update to Beta 2.7 - Doting Elderbrain

We are closing in on leaving beta status.

This release adds in basic PFRPG2 support that will be fleshed out more in the coming weeks.
    I'll collaborate with AlaskanFalcon and his table to find bugs and missing stuff.
    I won't go into that much detail with this ruleset, as my focus still lies with 5E, but it gets rid of some annoying showstoppers if you're using Pathfinder 2E.

I have added in some missing radial menu icons. Some of them are hardcoded unfortunately and can't be made unique, which is very frustrating.
    Big thank you to Saagael who made some scripts to overwrite icons where possible!

It gets harder and harder from this point onward to change details, as I hit roadblocks a lot more often, like in the example above.
    Some things will probably never be changed, but the theme itself is in a very good state and almost ready to serve as template for other editions.
    The final push will happen in the coming weeks and then the edition fun begins again. I'm especially thrilled to not only provide a color blind edition, but a bright one as well!

Enjoy!

Changelog:

Added Ruleset Support:

• Initial PFRPG2 support - WIP

General Changes:

• Adjusted Roboto.ttf Font files to include PFRPG2 action symbols.
    • Lots of Radial Menu Icons added and some adjusted.
    • Adjusted module loaded/unloaded icon to not overlap with the player load blocked/allowed one
    • Asset Library Icons changed
    • Added 1px on top and bottom of the image window frame to have 2px black border and 1px brown border visible.
    • Added 1px bright frame to buttons (feedback desired)
    • Added Icons to the manual roll window.
    • Adjusted several icons or remade them to be clearer.
    • Made text input pop up in chat to show up higher, to not obscure text and dice rolls (thanks to Seanifurr for pointing that out)
    • Simplified Bow Icon in actions tab, to be more in line with the overal design.
    • Adjusted Health Bar graphics
    • Removed duplicate entries in xml files.
    • Darkened CT Entryboxes a little for better readability.

Added Extension Support:

• Easy Lights by Mattekure
    • Toggle Effect Lights by Mattekure
    • Theather of Mind by superteddy57

Supported Extension changes:

• Fixed truncated font issue with important NPC active state by Death Indicator Extension
    • Fixed Portals Extension by Diablobob. Added missing frame for teleport prompts, that was defined within an other xml than the rest of the extensions graphics.
    • Changed Assistant GM Icon to be less random
    • Changed Death Indicator Important NPC CT Icon to be clearer and for better PFRPG2 compatibility

Known Issue introduced with this update:

• Radial Menu map grid change only works if the map is in background mode. This also causes to revert script based icon changes to default.
      Not sure if fixable, might be removed with a hotfix later on.
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 21st, 2021 at 20:35.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Thanks for all your hard work. Is Floating Tabs compatibility on your roadmap? And do you have entries in the wishlist we can vote for for even more skinning?

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    Thanks for all your hard work. Is Floating Tabs compatibility on your roadmap? And do you have entries in the wishlist we can vote for for even more skinning?
    Floating tabs work out of the box, though the buttons are little too wide. In regard of skinning, just tell me what and where and I'll take a look at it. I might have missed some extensions, but I think I've covered most of those that require adjustments by now.
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 24th, 2021 at 21:02.

You might want to inform ScriedRaven he can retest. He's stating incompatibility in his start post.

Congratulations in getting this far in your epic overhaul. That's quite a big job.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    You might want to inform ScriedRaven he can retest. He's stating incompatibility in his start post.

Congratulations in getting this far in your epic overhaul. That's quite a big job.
    Just contacted him, he'll adjust it once he gets home .
    And thanks!

Looks great, just one thing for PF2:

Character Sheet -> Inventory tab -> Armor frame

I think using the same color font from the others will fix this problem.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Eru the One View Post
    Looks great, just one thing for PF2:

Character Sheet -> Inventory tab -> Armor frame

I think using the same color font from the others will fix this problem.
    Ah yeah, thanks, I already noticed this one. I'll have to look through the PFRPG scripts to find the entry.
    Appreciated!

This is by far the best Dark theme.... Looking forward to 3.0 and seeing what you come up with next.

Update to Beta 2.8 - Assassin's Spoon

Yada-yada-yada:
    The word "fixed" has mostly disappeard from these changelogs *feelsgoodman*. This means we are even closer to leave beta status behind and look ahead to the coming v3.0 release that will serve as template for other Editions.
    Progress has slowed down a little due to RL time constraints, but I think I will have at least 1 additonal Edition fully done until the end of the month, possibly earlier. Stay tuned.

Enjoy!
    Sir Motte

Changelog DnD 5E Ruleset:

• Minor Icon Tweaks
    • Added 1 Hand, 2 Hand and Off-Hand Actions Tab graphics. (Need feedback on those, I'm not that satisfied with them. Any ideas?)
    • Changed Player chosen color dot (on Character Portrait) to be clearer.
    • Added missing Radial Menu Character Selection "Add Character" entry
    • Added unique radial menu "take ownership" Icon to character selection - thanks to Saagael for the necessary script overwrite.
    • Changed text selection color again, to not collide with the search field color.
    • Image Panel now features my dark UI as well, as a bug has been fixed by Moon Wizard that prevented my changes from working in the top area.
      -> My influence on this area is still limited though, thus it doesn't look quite like I'd want it to. Oh well....
    • Adjusted the new Attunement Icon. This might change at some point later, but will do for now. I also changed the red color for max attuenments, to match the theme.
    • Adjusted Image Scroll and Pan button.
    • Changed cogwheel in the options menu to link icon, to emphasize that those are linkable as well (eg hotkeybar).
    • Adjusted vote check pngs.
    • Updated minimized window graphics to also have the 1px bright and 2px black border.
    • Small magnifier glass in asset view now features a dark background to not visually merge with the folder icons.
    • Script fuled icon change for "add entry" in the parcels window to not use the one from the character selections frame (Why smiteworks, why!). (not included yet, I'll sneak it in once its available)
    • Added new image toolbar toggles (player vision and shortcut on/off).
    • Added missing manual roll icons.
    • Added correct framing to search filter borders, seems like a bug has been fixed at some point that screwed the left and right border up.
    • Added in missing ct_passive.png that marks where to click in the ct to change whos turn it is manually. (thx to Seanifurr for pointing that out)

Added Extension Support:

• MadNomads Consumable Items
    • Colorful Language by MeAndUnique
    • Golarion Languages and Fonts by mattekure and callum

Supported Extension changes:

• Easy Lights by mattekure - Added new light buttons introduced with the latest update.
    • Coin Converter by mattekure - Fixed wrong icons for copper to electrum and electrum to silver buttons.
    • Fixed Mad nomad Character Sheet Tweaks red and green highights for affected sheet values.

Known Issue(s) introduced with this update:

• None

Changelog Pathfinder 2E Ruleset

• None, more PFRPG2 stuff will come with 2.9.
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 17th, 2021 at 19:10.

Just a quick question, is hearth the only version available right now? Maybe I'm just bad at looking, but I can't find any other schemes.

Thread Information