5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 57 First ... 345671555 ... Last
    @Styrmir: Just noticed I had wrongly assumed you were the author of the BetterMenus extension too. Sorry, was confused there!
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 30th, 2020 at 23:00.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

No worries, that would be celestian.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oreRPG-5E-etc)

I've released a few, but my main ones are the 5E Enhancer and 5E Combat Enhancer Classic.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Hello fellow adventurers!

I had planned to release v1.2 today, but I came across some rather annoying issues with the Host and Client-Side Combat Tracker, that I did not manage to fix yet.
    Again I'm having problems with lua scripts, namely the manager_color.lua, that just don't want to work. I really need to learn this stuff to avoid slowdowns like this, I guess .

For this reason I have decided to postpone v1.2 a little, as I don't want to put out a hotfix shortly after release. I expect to finalize everything by wednesday or earlier.
    As for the bright theme editions, I plan to resume work on them as soon as I solved these problems and v1.2 has been shipped. Stay tuned.

Cheers
    SirMotte

Edit:
    Today I received my first donation ever! Today is a good day . Thank you very much cmtpcm!
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 3rd, 2020 at 02:16.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    I'm very happy you like it. I will add support for this extension with v1.2 coming by the end of the week!

Thank you. These themes are really stunning

It appears your theme overrides some of the font sizes in the 5E Roll For Initiative addon as well. I'm hoping you will be able to resolve this when you add compatibility in v1.2

Can't wait to see what you do next.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 0m0n; June 2nd, 2020 at 06:01.

Quote Originally Posted by 0m0n View Post
    Thank you. These themes are really stunning

It appears your theme overrides some of the font sizes in the 5E Roll For Initiative addon as well. I'm hoping you will be able to resolve this when you add compatibility in v1.2

Can't wait to see what you do next.
    Yeah, the fix is already in place for v1.2. RFIA uses the dice result font for this, so I scaled it down everywhere, I felt it was to large anyway and because I don't know how to target the fonts of an extension alone.
    If I don't make any progress today on fixing some Combat Tracker related stuff I will push out v1.2 anyway, just so at least the compatibility fixes are in place.
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 14th, 2020 at 22:40.

SirMotte, incredible themes. I am using them all. The smaller buttons are really helpful for notebook users that don't have high resolution. Tks, and tks again.

One thing that I don't know if it is possible, because we face that on a recent play using your skins: whn you click on the advantage/disadvantage buttons near the chat, is it possible to use a color that highlights more the selection. There is a daltonic friend that could not see the difference between select and not selected, and it seems it is because the colors are similar.

It is just an idea. Your work really improved our games!!! Tks, and tks again!

Quote Originally Posted by marcelomelo View Post
    SirMotte, incredible themes. I am using them all. The smaller buttons are really helpful for notebook users that don't have high resolution. Tks, and tks again.

One thing that I don't know if it is possible, because we face that on a recent play using your skins: whn you click on the advantage/disadvantage buttons near the chat, is it possible to use a color that highlights more the selection. There is a daltonic friend that could not see the difference between select and not selected, and it seems it is because the colors are similar.

It is just an idea. Your work really improved our games!!! Tks, and tks again!
    This makes me really happy to hear, thank you!
    The smaller sidebar icons are thanks to Tuirgin's adjustments, I did not yet make changes there.

Which Edition is your friend using?
    Unfortunately increasing the highlight is not possible without altering all other areas that use the same underlying graphic.
    Could you have your friend test out the version below and report back if it helps? If yes, I will make this the default.
    If you can tell me the exact kind of color blindness he suffers from I could look into making a specific theme for him:
    • Protanomaly
    • Protanopia
    • Deuteranomaly
    • Deuteranopia
    • Tritanomaly
    • Tritanopia
    • Achromatomaly
    • Achromatopsia
    Last edited by SirMotte; April 18th, 2021 at 00:46.

Update to v1.2

All Editions
    • Finally fixed calendar colors! Huge thanks to Styrmir, mattekure, damned and Trenloe, who got me on the right track!
    • Added Extension Support for PlayerAgency by damned
    • Added Extension Support for World Builder by damned (deprecated)
    • Added Extension Support for 5E Roll for Initative Addon by Houndy.
    • Added Extension Support for 5E Request Roll by st4lk3r87.
    • CT: Fixed Menu Button cut-off
    • Adjusted fieldfocus color to be in line with the specific Edition.
    • changed comboboxbutton_active
    • mirrored char_weapon_melee, char_weapon_ranged and char_weapon_thrown icon (symbold for meelee/ranged/thrown in character sheet actions tab).
    • flattened button_prof_x (proficiency stars in Charactersheet).
    • added missing UI Frames for eg reference manuals
    • adjusted reference manual font colors
    • replaced lots of small UI elements like add or remove to be in line with the theme.
    • reduced diemod fonts size for compatibility with RIFA extension.
    • more stuff I forgot to put in the changelog and now can't remember :/.

Bloodbath Edition
    • Changed font colors, as they did not adhere to my goal of at least 7:1 contrast values.
    • Minor Changes to UI colors.

Neutrality Edition
    • Muted the few existing colors a little more.

All Editions
    • Optimised file structure to make maintaining all editions easier.

While I'm very happy with the amount of fixes in this update, I did not manage to adjust the Combat Tracker Colors for Health status.
    They are defined in the manager_color.lua, but I'm unable to make the script execute in the extension. If anyone can help me out again I'd be glad.

Edit: Fixed thanks to MeAndUnique!
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 14th, 2020 at 22:42.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Yeah, the fix is already in place for v1.2. RIFA uses the dice result font for this, so I scaled it down everywhere, I felt it was to large anyway and because I don't know how to target the fonts of an extension alone.
    If I don't make any progress today on fixing some Combat Tracker related stuff I will push out v1.2 anyway, just so at least the compatibility fixes are in place.
    Thanks SirMotte. I'm going to switch my campaign to your theme. I can't wait for my players to see what you have created.

Thamk you, SirMotte. I have downloaded it and, as soon as my friend sees it, I report back.

Thread Information