DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 58 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by NedWork View Post
    Hi, weird questions from my side, because I am fairly new to Fantasy Grounds, but the Theme does not convert everything into "the Hearth"... the Sidebar still looks like "ugly" normal Fantasy Grounds. What am I doing wrong?
    Hey there friend. You're doing nothing wrong. The current sidebar was introduced after I went on hiatus. I have been inactive for about a year now and therefore no update to address these new graphics was published.

If everything goes well, I hope I will find the time to work on the theme again within the coming months.

Best
    SirMotte

Edit: Working on a small update now. But got some difficulties with the new way SmiteWorks implements icons and fonts. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by SirMotte; July 24th, 2022 at 13:28.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Update to Version 2.9.2 - Stale Holy Water

Anouncement:

Minor Maintenance update with a few adjustments and an initial rework of the sidebar (no icons yet).

Mainly to announce that I'm kinda back again.
    I plan to work at least 1 day each weekend on the theme to bring it up to snuff and finally make it a proper template.
    Fingers crossed on this .

As always the Builds are available on Github and the Forge, update your FG Client and you're good to go.

Enjoy!
    Sir Motte

Added Ruleset Support:
    • Basic Target 12 support

Changelog - Theme Elements:
    • Fixed - Party Sheet Font Colors in CoreRPG (contributed by bmos, thanks!)
    • Fixed - Mirrored image layer drawing expand icon.
    • Brightened window border color a little to make window separation a little more visible (feedback needed)
    • Changed Minimized Icons to a round shape, to stand out a little more. I found them "hard to find" sometimes
    • Changed Extension Icon
    • Bumped up Asset Folder Icon brightness a little.
    • Changed Radial Menu Bordercolor to new border color.

Changelog - DnD 5E Ruleset:
    • Changed CT Menu Initiative Radial Menu Icons again. I still wasn't satisfied, so I tried another approach.
    • Adjusted sidebar to be in line with the theme.

Added Extension Support:
    • Better Combat Effects Gold by Ryan Hagelstrom
    • Improved Critical by Theogeek
    • Basic Requested Rolls by McCartysr support (WIP)

Removed Extension Support:
    • None

Supported Extension changes:
    • (In Progress)New, streamlined Extension Icon Adjustments when possible. Some Authors don't define unqiue icons for their extensions, or lock them up in the vault ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    • Fixed - button graphics names for Floating Tabs extension by Scried Raven.
    • Fixed - Typo in filestructure for Daddy Orgeman's extensions
    • Added Bratch Nine Spell Token Sidebar support

Changelog D&D 4E Ruleset
    • minimal adjustments to a few frames.

Under the Hood
    • Added MeAndUnique and Saagael as Co. Authors - about time I did this!

Known Issue(s) introduced with this update:
    • None

Coming Soon (TM)
    • Full Requested Rolls Support (some Icons are still badly visible, I'm on it)
    • Colorblind Edition
    • Sage Edition (Bright Theme)
    • Monk Edition (Bright Theme)
    • All old Editions that were removed
    • Thorough Extension Check - What needs to be adjusted, what is deprecated aso.
    Last edited by SirMotte; July 24th, 2022 at 19:55.

With this Update out of the door I need everyone help to get back on track.

If you notice any extension that needs adjustments to my theme (again), please let me know!
    Last edited by SirMotte; July 29th, 2022 at 15:15.

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    With this Update out of the door I need everyone help to get back on track.

If you notice any extension that needs adjustments to my theme (again), please let me know!
    Welcome back, pal!

Somewhat related... if you shoot me specific colors or iconography you'd like to see in the chat window, let me know and I will update my "Hearth" theme in the Aesthetics Chat Configurator extension with them. I, too, will be getting things back up and going.

--Thomas

Will do, it's already on my todo list thanks pal .

Hi @SirMotte
    outstanding theme!!! By the way I use GMW Campaign Toolkit (very useful) for making custom ext for background and normally I left a "main" theme (like default or brown or another) and load the ext with only 1920x1080 background image but when I choose your theme (as main theme) the background image does not appear.
    I think there is an overrade or similar thing.. so can you help me or suggest me how can I solve.. :-)

But you think to work also to the buttons right siderbar?!?!

I am very happy you are come back here!!!
    Have a great day and thank you again for you beautiful theme!!!
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    Hi @SirMotte
    outstanding theme!!! By the way I use GMW Campaign Toolkit (very useful) for making custom ext for background and normally I left a "main" theme (like default or brown or another) and load the ext with only 1920x1080 background image but when I choose your theme (as main theme) the background image does not appear.
    I think there is an overrade or similar thing.. so can you help me or suggest me how can I solve.. :-)

But you think to work also to the buttons right siderbar?!?!

I am very happy you are come back here!!!
    Have a great day and thank you again for you beautiful theme!!!
    Thanks for the love :* . Your extension probably needs a higher load-order than my theme. The themes is set to 1500 (due to other extensions being nearly as high).

The sidebar buttons are currently in the works as well. I plan to color-code them , but I'm unsure if this will be a little too distracting, We'll see.
    Expect an update during this weekend.

If you can't wait, grab the DEV Version From Github, most sidebar elements are already with new icons: LINK

Cheers
    Last edited by SirMotte; July 30th, 2022 at 00:00.

Update to Version 2.9.3 - Sneaking Giraffe

Anouncement:

Sidebar Changes, Theme adjustments and Extension Updates. Choo choo!

Enjoy!
    Sir Motte

Changelog - Theme Elements:

• Changed sidebar button size to show 1px of the background and muted border color a little, as it's not necessary to have them this bright in this area.
    • Minor "Roll initiative all" button adjustment in the CT menu.
    • Changed Dual Wield Icon Color in Actions Tab from Orange to Red, as Orange is supposed to be the "UI element active" color.
    • Changed "on hover" button state for eg. help or close window to yellow, instead of orange, as orange is supposed to be the "UI element active" color.
    • Changed "on press" button sown state for eg. close window to a bright red, instead of dark red, so when pressed they don't appear to vanish.
    • Fixed color inconsistencies for bright red ui elements.
    • Fixed record sheet graphic, that was off 1px, causing cutoff frames in eg. items, encounters and other ui elements.
    • Fixed new Radial Menu colors from last update - forgot to include the altered pngs.
    • Changed die calculated result color to saturated yellow, to better "pop" at a glance.
    • First batch of sidebar icons.
    • Changed Module loaded/unloaded icon size
    • Changed settings menu link icon to be a hybrid of link and setting.

Changelog - Theme Elements - Extension Icons:

Explanation: Depending on the number of extensions you use, things get pretty wild in the Chat on launch. I try to remedy this a little by adjusting extension icons to use the same width, height and frame. This calms down the chaos and gives me the opportunity to better embed other authors extension icons, without changing them altogether. Purely Cosmetic Madness.

• A whole lot...and more to come - when possible...why do I do this to me?!

Supported Extension changes:

• Fixed some missing Button Colors for Requested Rolls by McCartysr (Thanks to McCartysr and special thanks to Saagael)
    • Changed Chest Icon from Map Parcel by Silent Ruin.
    • Changed all custom frames of extensions to use the new frame outline color.
    • Updated Legendary Assistant by Stv to work with the recent sidebar changes.
    Last edited by SirMotte; July 30th, 2022 at 12:50.

Outstanding work I am very impressed!!!
    I love this theme..

I use also regularly following extension so I don't know if it viable to change also them:
    1) @damned Player Agency https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/511/view
    2) @rob2E / @mattekure Who Speaks? https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/422/view

Maybe in the future..
    Again and again thank you very much for this beautiful theme that is a very very clean work.. Is a pleasure to use it in terms of UX experience!!
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    Outstanding work I am very impressed!!!
    I love this theme..

I use also regularly following extension so I don't know if it viable to change also them:
    1) @damned Player Agency https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/511/view
    2) @rob2E / @mattekure Who Speaks? https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/422/view

Maybe in the future..
    Again and again thank you very much for this beautiful theme that is a very very clean work.. Is a pleasure to use it in terms of UX experience!!

Thank you, your praise makes me very happy .

I'm using Player Agency myself. Unfortunately the extension is locked inside the vault, therefore I don't have access to damneds icon definitions. But I will contact him soon about this and add support.
    I don't own the who speaks extension, but I'll contact mattekure about this, he has always helped me out with my theme. I'll add support asap.

Cheers
    Sir Motte

Edit: Both Authors have been contacted.

Edit Edit: Damneds extension is fixed now, was a mistake on my part, I was missing an xml definition for the default icon (d20) for the sidebar. Anyone who can't wait, please load the DEV Build from Github here
    Last edited by SirMotte; July 30th, 2022 at 11:46.

Thread Information