STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    That being said, I never checked if your extension works properly with size 0 (zero) NPCs, which Daddy's currently does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Still hoping for a "leave the death token on the map when NPC CT entry is deleted" function. But with Daddy's extension working for all of CoreRPG it seems like an easier choice now.
    While that would certainly be nice functionality (and has been requested of Daddy Ogre's extension), my workaround is pretty simple. I've got two tokens that I added to the hotkeys bar: one is a skull and crossbones for a corpse without loot, and the other is a bag of loot to remind the players to pilfer the corpse; I simply just drag the token from the hotkey bar to the map and it works relatively well.

Thanks for the hint. Main problem with tokens is that they cover NPCs, so any NPC moving into that space then looks as if it's marked as dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hi

So, I had now more time again for my community extensions. Therefore I wanted to ask whether there is still some need for this extension here or does Daddyogreman's extension cover everything for you?
    Keulgem,

I am exclusive to Pathfinder2e and was using the overlays extension. This has been working to my knowledge. If you are inclined to update > I'll use it!
    Ultimate License holder Unity & Classic.
    Currently GM'ing Homebrew Pathfinder 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Keulgem,

I am exclusive to Pathfinder2e and was using the overlays extension. This has been working to my knowledge. If you are inclined to update > I'll use it!
    Daddyogreman's extension also works for PF2, no worries, see here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Wound-Overlay

Thread Information