DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PaizoCon Online PFS2 #1-17 Perennial Crown Part 2 SU May 31 1300-1800 UTC

This thread is for discussion purposes only, signups are handled exclusively through warhorn and will start 1 PM PDT (presumably 8 PM UTC) on 16 May.

Tier 3-6. The subtier will depend on the players. Make sure to decide on a reasonable subtier.

Please schedule around 5 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-17: The Perennial Crown Part 2, The Thorned Monarch

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–6 (subtiers 3–4 and 5–6).

In part 2 of The Perennial Crown, the PCs must evade the fearsome fey known as the Thorned Monarch. This unrelenting tyrant will stop at nothing to hunt down the PCs and claim their discoveries for themself, bringing to bear not only their awesome physical and magical power, but also manipulating the innocent Bhopanese citizens in their desperate attempts to stop the PCs from fleeing Bhopan with the one item that could put an end to the evil fey's ambitions.

Written by: Alex Augunas

Scenario tags: Metaplot

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds Classic (I have an Ultimate license) and the PaizoCon Discord.

Make sure to send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet) either here or on Discord. If it is your first PFS game, I'll at least need your Paizo Organized Play # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day. If you need a pregen, please notify me in advance. Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

This game is SATURDAY 1300 UTC. I can't edit the subject of the thread. I am sorry for the mistake.

Thread Information