This thread is for discussion purposes only, signups are handled exclusively through warhorn and will start 1 PM PDT (presumably 8 PM UTC) on 16 May.

Tier 1-4. The subtier will depend on the players. Make sure to decide on a reasonable subtier.

Please schedule around 5 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-05: Trailblazers’ Bounty

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4 (Subtiers 1–2 and 3–4).

The powerful nation of Cheliax has posted a public bounty that would richly reward the first team of explorers to chart a viable route across the Menador Mountains, linking the nations of Isger and Molthune (all to bypass the economic powerhouse of Druma, which has recently imposed higher taxes on key goods crossing its borders). Yet the Menador Mountains are an imposing obstacle, replete with steep slopes, snowy peaks, and territorial orcs. Even so, there are no finer explorers than the Pathfinders, and the Society has dispatched a team to collect the prize. Are the PCs ready to not only explore the foreboding mountains but also to compete with the rival teams and local inhabitants?

Written by Tineke Bolleman.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Horizon Hunters)

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds Classic (I have an Ultimate license) and the PaizoCon Discord.

Make sure to send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet) either here or on Discord. If it is your first PFS game, I'll at least need your Paizo Organized Play # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day. If you need a pregen, please notify me in advance. Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.