DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    i id like to discuss playing hit me up on discord im thekingchris#3297 on discord looking forward to hearing from you. thanks

Heavily interested in any 3.5e and 5e games. If you have any slots open for either please reach out to me on Discord at: Flexy#3148. Thanks!

Would you run an Adventurer's League game (or 5)? My husband and I want to level up a little before GenCon this year! Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 would be good for us. We have a few characters, but we can't use them in the DDAL games, so we're starting from scratch. We have a bard and an Eldritch Knight. I am currently DMing Lost Mines of Phandelver for our friends, so preferably not that setting. Would happily work in with other AL players if interested!

Want to team up for DDAL?

Saw your post, sent a friend request on Discord (from IndyWitch). Maybe we can team up and do a few sessions together.

Hello there,

I appreciated the professionalism with which you presented your post, and wanted to invite you to have a look at the one I recently made about looking for a paid DM. The specifics of the campaign request are a bit outside of your usual, as is the potential group size, but I'd otherwise be quite interested in speaking if you are! I'm looking forward to the entertainment, as well as to practicing with FG for a good cause! Just reach out to me via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725 if you like.

A bump! Tuesday slots currently unavailable unless before 3PM.
    "You should know, I'm a big deal in the Resistance. Which puts a real target on my back. Are there any conspirators here?"

Cͨuͧrͬrͬeͤnᴛⷮ Рⷬrͬoͦjeͤcͨᴛⷮ :: DMing & Arting

A bump! Thursday Slot back open!
    "You should know, I'm a big deal in the Resistance. Which puts a real target on my back. Are there any conspirators here?"

A bump! Thursdays potentially closed past 8PM, but some open slots on Sunday and Saturday! Need at least one more for a Thursday Night, Fallout homebrew campaign!
    Last edited by teronism; December 13th, 2020 at 01:51.

Bump! Tuesdays and Wed. currently locked down.

Thread Information