STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Bump! Monday, Sunday, and potentially Thursday openings!
    "You should know, I'm a big deal in the Resistance. Which puts a real target on my back. Are there any conspirators here?"

Cͨuͧrͬrͬeͤnᴛⷮ Рⷬrͬoͦjeͤcͨᴛⷮ :: DMing & Arting

Bump! Handful of openings on weekdays; and some weekend slots as well!
    "You should know, I'm a big deal in the Resistance. Which puts a real target on my back. Are there any conspirators here?"

Bump! Weekend slots still available, Thursdays open!

Bump! Saturday slots are gone, Thursdays still open!

Saturdays open, some night slots [Thurs, Sat, Sun](EST) available still!

██▓▒░ The Six Nightmares at the Masquerade - 5E Homebrew Campaign ||

A party of brave adventurers return from the tunnels and caverns of Beacongrave having vanquished a lich, already weakened by erosion in the area. Their journey home to fence or bank the treasures and goods claimed has brought them through the town of Ryu-Kahr, in the region of Wytheng, with hopes that some old allies of theirs who own a large portion of the land would put them up through the storms ravaging the region. Their home, a lavish mansion that dwarfs everything else in the area, and the weary adventurers arrive just in time for a Masquerade Ball being held in honor of the Darunia & Aubron Krisra who own the mansion in question.

Quote Originally Posted by teronism View Post
    Saturdays open, some night slots [Thurs, Sat, Sun](EST) available still!

██▓▒░ The Six Nightmares at the Masquerade - 5E Homebrew Campaign ||

A party of brave adventurers return from the tunnels and caverns of Beacongrave having vanquished a lich, already weakened by erosion in the area. Their journey home to fence or bank the treasures and goods claimed has brought them through the town of Ryu-Kahr, in the region of Wytheng, with hopes that some old allies of theirs who own a large portion of the land would put them up through the storms ravaging the region. Their home, a lavish mansion that dwarfs everything else in the area, and the weary adventurers arrive just in time for a Masquerade Ball being held in honor of the Darunia & Aubron Krisra who own the mansion in question.
    Bump!

Bump! Saturdays are open again for the near future!

Happy new year! 1 Bi-weekly Friday evening slot (8PM) has opened up, Saturdays still wide open, and Mondays are totally called for and closed up now.

Thread Information