FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

DM LFPs - Paid Games, multiple systems, flexible times

██▓▒░ A ʙ ᴏ ᴜ ᴛ t h e D M
    Howdy! My name's David, but I go by teronism or relax professionally. I've been roleplaying for about 14~ years now and got started playing TTRPGs via Play-by-post forums, IRC and the like. The story is ultimately my main interest in TTRPGs, so most often I take a more rules-light approach to GMing than some GMs I've played with, going for narration over mechanics when I see fit. Out of all my time roleplaying I've been GM/DMing for about the last 6~ years or so, so I've had my fair share of really awesome games and much less successful ones too. My preferred style of game-running is Theatre of the Mind with a focus on collaborative narration; I've currently been running a Campaign for the last 3 years that's been almost exclusively TotM, and I run several others that utilize VTTs to some extent as well! I do my best to engage all of my players equally through games, and develop the story in a way that becomes personal to everyone involved so everyone continues to have fun.

I'm currently partnering with a close friend to Co-DM my current run of games and we've been developing two home-brew settings of our own, as well as creating a wealth of resources for our play (as well as to share with people eventually).

██▓▒░ G a m e s

The meat and potatoes of what you're here for -- most of my homebrew campaigns are sandbox to some extent: that is, if you go 'off the rails' in any respect I might not push you back towards the intended 'goal' of the story. The initial quest of a campaign, if any, might change, or just never be resolved at all if the game has a set end-date. That said, I tailor each game I run to my players preferences and desires of what kind of story they're looking for so whether a group wants more role-play, more combat, or a classic puzzle-y, riddle-filled adventure I'll adapt to the desires of the group. If you have a specific idea of the type of game you'd like to play (or don't, but want to make one up with a group), I'm here for you!

Here's a small selection of some campaign adventures I currently have waiting to be played:

█▀▄▀█ █▀█ █░█ █ █▄░█ █▀▀   ▀█▀ █░█ █▀▀   █ █▀█ █▀█ █▄░█   █▀▄▀█ ▄▀█ █ █▀▄ █▀▀ █▄░█
    █░▀░█ █▄█ ▀▄▀ █ █░▀█ █▄█   ░█░ █▀█ ██▄   █ █▀▄ █▄█ █░▀█   █░▀░█ █▀█ █ █▄▀ ██▄ █░▀█
    D&D 5E

Whether you and the companions you run with were once deserters, simple explorers, erstwhile thieves, or some other more or less honorable profession is your own tale to tell. All the same you’ve found yourself in the easternmost region of Cregalia bordering Lithalia; here things are somewhat civil, if not all too developed. The barbarian tribes in this region migrate steadily through the year and, though there has been no direct conflict, the dwarves continue pushing into lands they have not openly claimed just waiting for someone to say something about it. The town of Starlight was founded by Lethalda Stormhammer herself and acts as a waypoint for wayward travelers seeking refuge, resources, and rumors of the region.

It was here in Starlight - more specifically within the walls of the Horny Goat Inn & Tavern - that a curiously dressed figure approached with an equally curious proposition: the relocation of an iron maiden to the far west. An impressive sum of money was offered in exchange of the tasks completion with promise of a ‘special bonus’ if the iron maiden is delivered “undisturbed”.
    █▀▄▀█ █ █▀▀ █░█ ▀█▀   █▀▄▀█ ▄▀█ █▄▀ █▀▀ █▀   █▀█ █ █▀▀ █░█ ▀█▀
    █░▀░█ █ █▄█ █▀█ ░█░   █░▀░█ █▀█ █░█ ██▄ ▄█   █▀▄ █ █▄█ █▀█ ░█░
    D&D 5E

Famed ‘conservationist’ Gerbo Namfoodle, a ‘wealthy’ halfling man of venerable old age, has a dying wish on his dying death bed: Peace in the East! President of the Peace in the Endangered East movement - with offices in Castow and north along the borders of Badindun, an altogether unpopular populist group whose sole concern is settling the long-standing feud between the human self-proclaimed nobility in the eastern swamplands and deserts of Al-Shajiraht, and the western borders of Slirst where the forests turn to hillsides. For centuries now the human families have persisted in un-united warfare with the elvish clans over land disputes - the elves defending their homes, and the humans claiming eminent domain over the land for themselves.

Gerbo’s beef is simple: all this war has led to an egregious decline in the local fauna, the expansion of the swamplands, the decline of rare or possibly extinct wildlife, and the pollution of the rivers as a result of unsafe mining and smithing practices. This simply cannot do for much longer! He has placed a bounty of 7000 gold to be split among a peace-keeping force to be sent to the far east to stop the fighting and save the ecosystem of a rare species of butterfly that he had once seen in the regions. So long as the fighting stops, the money will be paid out. Does the fine print say specifically not to kill anyone? Well, just don’t hurt the local fauna.

Just give peace a chance!
    █░█ █▀█ █░█ █▀ █▀▀   █▀█ █▀▀   █▀▀ █░█ █▄░█
    █▀█ █▄█ █▄█ ▄█ ██▄   █▄█ █▀░   █▀░ █▄█ █░▀█
    D&D 5E - A comedic twist on the traditional dungeon crawl - with an emphasis on F U N !!

Deep within the derelict underground dwarf settlement, Fortress Zekrim, persists an ancient relic: a weapon of great power rumored to give the wielder the strength of 1,000 battle-hardened soldiers. The long-dead Master of the Fortress, Zega, was known as an eccentric, a designer of fiendish obstacles to foil both foes… and friends. It’s been centuries since Zega’s domain has been penetrated by outsiders or kin alike and now much of his legacy has fallen into legend...

But these legends are taken quite seriously by some. The Lithalian Triumvirate is looking to hire a team of adventurers foolhardy enough to recover the relic, to keep it out of the hands of those who would misuse it as an unease spreads across the continent at large. Only a team of absolute fools would dare take the job, but perhaps for the right price or boon some brave fools will take the offer.

██▓▒░ T e c h S p e c s
    VTT: Fantasy Grounds Standard

Time:
    Flexible Time Zones (Times below are EST); Currently available days + times are::
    Monday Flex ~ Any time between 2 AM - 8 PM
    Wednesday Flex ~ Any time between 2 AM - 8 PM (Night games Bi-Weekly only ATM)
    Thursday Flex ~ Any time between 3 AM - 12 AM
    Friday Limited Availability -- Inquire
    Saturday Varies; Inquire for specific interests
    Sunday 12 AM - 12 AM
    Players: 3-7 players per campaign
    Voice: Discord ~ [I also run Text-Only Campaigns for people who are unable to or prefer not to use VoiP, for whatever reason!]
    Game System: D&D (2e, 3.5e, and 5E), several PbtA systems (Blades in the Dark, MOTW, Bedlam Hall, Apocalypse World, and more), Shadowrun 5E, GENESYS, a little GURPS - and I'm always open learning new game systems!
    Frequency: Either Weekly, Bi-Weekly, or Monthly (Multiple sessions a week available as well)
    Music (Optional): Discord Bot

██▓▒░ P r i c i n g

Game prices depend on system and what is being run (Homebrew vs. Adventure Book) as follows:
    1. D&D (3.5, 5E, etc.) 3-4 hour Homebrew Campaign† - $15/person (+$3 additional hour)
    2. D&D (3.5, 5E, etc.) 3-hour Adventure Campaign† (ex. Curse of Strahd) - $15/person (+$5 additional hour)
    3. PbtA, GENESYS System Games 4-hour session - $15/person
    4. Shadowrun / Cyberpunk 2020 4-5 hour session - $20/person
    5. Any systems not listed - $18/person

3-hour One shots available at $10/person.
    Text game prices are based upon group size and if the game is PbP vs. Live session.
    The Session Zero of any campaign is completely free and will go over the world setting, any questions about the game and world itself, character creation, and other campaign related errata such as house rules, expected personal conduct, and conflict resolution.

The first session of a game is a 'Pay if you liked it' setup - if you enjoyed the start of the game and intend to continue playing you can pay at the end. If you didn't, you can pay nothing or leave a small tip as you prefer and part ways with no hard feelings.
    Subsequent games must be paid up-front within 24-hours of the game's start. We run games on a Three-strikes policy: if you refuse to or fail to pay in advance of a session, your character will be NPC'd for a maximum of three sessions and then will be removed from the story. Payment can be done through Paypal or Zelle, with possibility of CashApp if needed.

If you ever need to miss a session for whatever reason and give forewarning (preferably 24-hours or more in advance to playtime), you will not incur strikes and can resume play again at your earliest convenience.

Last edited by teronism; February 20th, 2021 at 04:07.
    "You should know, I'm a big deal in the Resistance. Which puts a real target on my back. Are there any conspirators here?"

Cͨuͧrͬrͬeͤnᴛⷮ Рⷬrͬoͦjeͤcͨᴛⷮ :: DMing & Arting

I’d be interested in a home brew 5e game if we are able to find more players. I’m available Thursday’s or Sundays after 7:00PMCST.

My discord is SnakeShepherd#3405 if you’d like to discuss there or here. Thanks.

I would love to join one of your campaigns particularly one of the 5e modules. I've always wanted to be a player in Curse of Strahd but am open to any campaign including homebrew, I would just like to play. I'm fairly new to Fantasy Grounds Unity but am not new to 5e. I've been watching many tutorials to learn the ropes of Fantasy Grounds. The best days for me to play would be anytime on Wednesday or Thursday. The other days of the week I would be available after 9pm. My discord username is acravero20#0534 if you would like to contact me there. I hope to hear from you!

Hi I am interested in playing in a regular long term game heavy in roleplaying (not just roll-playing/hack and slash etc.)
    I am not new to DnD, been playing for 30+ years but newish to FG.

Thanks
    Ron

started back in the early 80's with 1st E then moved on to 2nd E, took huge break thru 3rd and 4th E and have recently come back for 5th E Looking for try this new online gaming thing. Free today if game going on for Sunday, also looking for Monday game if there is one.

I'm interested in any late evening games you might have available. Particularly 5E. I have some experience with FG but its been awhile. I'm a reliable player and will show up when I say I will.

Quote Originally Posted by zenile View Post
    I'm interested in any late evening games you might have available. Particularly 5E. I have some experience with FG but its been awhile. I'm a reliable player and will show up when I say I will.
    How late are you looking at? Post 8PM~?
    "You should know, I'm a big deal in the Resistance. Which puts a real target on my back. Are there any conspirators here?"

A bump! Friday 8PM slot is currently closed.

bleederpunk#8904
    I have monday evenings available
    i play tanks or clerics mostly. i am in 2 games a week so far. i get 4 days off a week mon thru thurs. my monday is wide open.
    Last edited by Bleederpunk; June 16th, 2020 at 00:41.

Thread Information