FG Spreadshirt Swag

Using LOS maps in a campaign

New member here. Hi hello . How do I as a dungeon master make LOS maps with encounter tokens for my players? I can't load 2 versions of unity anymore to check my work. What I want is to have the tokens hidden from my players until the players stumbled upon them. I am trying to run the "Lost mine of Phandelver" This is getting me super frustrated cause I can't figure it out so someone help save what's left of my sanity.

Good Day and Welcome Annoied
    You can still run a localhost if you set your campaign to as a LAN game. Or, I am told, if you just start a second session and join you game through the Lobby to check from a players perspective.

Blog Entries
    No need to install a second copy. Just start another instance of FGU, and then as Bonkon says, just connect to your own game as a player.

Even with one instance, you should still be able to add a token from the CT and turn on LOS and see what it sees.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

All of the encounters in LMoP are prepared for you. All you need do is activate the encounter when the party enter the area that the encounter takes place in. Your players will only see the tokens when you make them visible on the Combat Tracker.

See these videos for more information and particularly videos two, four and five https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...112#post492112
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information