FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pathfinder Bundle?

Noob here, looking into getting FG and using it for PF 1e games. It looks like there are bundles for just about every system except PF. Is there a PF bundle in the works? or are there reasons PF bundles are not being offered?

Blog Entries
    A bundle probably requires Paizo to agree to it.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Pathfinder do have a great system where you get the PDF with the product or you get the PDF price reduced from your FG product is you already own the PDF.

I saw that mentioned somewhere on the boards. I do have my Paizo account linked to my FG account but am not seeing any discounts showing in the Store based on the PDFs I own. Is the discount applied when I purchase the product?

The discount seems to be added once the item is in the cart and doesn't actually show on the storefront itself. I have the 1e PDFs and looked myself as I was curious and yes I found that it wasn't until I added them to the cart that the price lowerered.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxtalmeek View Post
    Thank you for the clarification.
    I also have to synch my purchases to get it to appear as a discount too.

it also works both ways, buy something for pathfinder on fantasy grounds and get a free PDF although this doesn't work with Society purchases

Thread Information