STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

Saagael: thanks for the quick response!

Hello Everyone! Currently I'm setting up an ICRPG Campaign on Fantasy Grounds, but something caught my eye today while I was running some testing.

GUN Effort is not being Updated, even when increasing or decreasing the BASE attribute, when you roll the dice, it does not add up on the roll, it just rolls a simple D8 with no modifiers for BASE or LOOT Attributes, I'm using Fantasy Grounds UNITY, with the Quickstart 2e Extension and the Mastery Extension.

Let me know if I can provide additional information for this... and thanks for the help!

Gun Effort Error.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by grandslayer View Post
    Hello Everyone! Currently I'm setting up an ICRPG Campaign on Fantasy Grounds, but something caught my eye today while I was running some testing.

GUN Effort is not being Updated, even when increasing or decreasing the BASE attribute, when you roll the dice, it does not add up on the roll, it just rolls a simple D8 with no modifiers for BASE or LOOT Attributes, I'm using Fantasy Grounds UNITY, with the Quickstart 2e Extension and the Mastery Extension.

Let me know if I can provide additional information for this... and thanks for the help!

Gun Effort Error.jpg
    Ah, good catch! And an easy fix, too; I love those.

I updated the quickstart extension, you can find the updated version here.

Let me know if that works for you.

That was awesomely fast!

Now is working perfectly! Thanks for the quick reply!

The character I think " is replaced by a square - UK machine. Screenshot included around the word machine. ICRPG bug report.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by smokebadger View Post
    The character I think " is replaced by a square - UK machine. Screenshot included around the word machine. ICRPG bug report.JPG
    Thanks for letting me know. I've updated the GM module and fixed a number of these missing character issues. It will be released with the updates next week.

Hi, we experience two bugs with core module + extensions Vigilante City, Quickstart, Mastery

"Effort" rolls in Action rolls will result in error message.

And Monsters are dealing all the damage only to Stun instead of HP.

Any advice?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Drifter

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Light Drifter View Post
    Hi, we experience two bugs with core module + extensions Vigilante City, Quickstart, Mastery

"Effort" rolls in Action rolls will result in error message.

And Monsters are dealing all the damage only to Stun instead of HP.

Any advice?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Drifter
    Can you post the error you're getting, please? I can't reproduce it with those extension; effort rolls on PCs seem to work fine for me. Do they throw errors all of the time, or only in a specific circumstance? Like maybe only targeting enemies that have chunks, or only against PC. Is it all effort rolls, or only ones for a certain power or from a certain character?

For the issue with vigilante city and stun damage, the VC extension changes the default damage type to stun, since that's what was in the book. You can specify stun, hp, or both damage on monster actions using, and it will apply damage to the correct health resource. Doing so looks like this:

• 1d12 stun damage
    • 2d6 sp damage
    • 3d8 hp damage
    • Weapon HP and SP damage
    • Ultimate stun and hp damage
    • triple magic sp and hp damage
    Last edited by Saagael; November 21st, 2021 at 03:16.

Ah ok, I didnt know that Vigilante City defaults to that. I added HP to the action description and when I click being "weapon" and when I click on it, both WEAPON and HP will get a blue background, but the roll is still dealing stun damage.
    agnar damage.png

For the "action" issue
    - I added randomly Silver spear into inventory. I opened the item and added to Actions Effort, chose Magic Effort and wrote Holy as damage type
    - I go to action tab and click on Effort of the spear to roll
    - I get error message:
    ICRPG error message.png

Thread Information