DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
    I'm not seeing any issues like that with the current Live build of ICRPG.

* What windows are you seeing this issue on?
    * Can you try going to the FG data folder (via folder button at top of launcher), renaming the rulesets subfolder to rulesets.bak, and running a new Check for Updates?

By performing that series of steps, it will remove from consideration any older versions of rulesets that are unzipped into folders, or any files that are not correctly being updated.

Regards,
    JPG

Unfortunately, both updating Windows and renaming the ruleset folder and forcing an update doesn't fix the issue. After some additional testing, it looks like it is specific to the Loot windows and happens regardless of themes or modules loaded.

I'm on Windows 10 (Windows 10 Home version 22H2, build 19045.2728, experience pack 120.2212.4190.0)

I've attached a screen shot of the error as well as an out of range value in the Bottom Left of the window.

Screenshot 2023-04-08 090150.png

Thanks for the additional information. I just pushed a hot fix that should address the issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks Moon Wizard! The hotfix did the trick - I tested on new and old campaigns as well as with and without ICRPG modules and extensions.

Much appreciated!

I just picked up the ICRPG ruleset today after enjoying the book for the last few weeks, and ran into the following issue trying to drag and drop an entry onto my character sheet:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XotPNfNeHgQqmzuH6
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    I just picked up the ICRPG ruleset today after enjoying the book for the last few weeks, and ran into the following issue trying to drag and drop an entry onto my character sheet:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XotPNfNeHgQqmzuH6
    I'm seeing this error as well. The issue may be a typo on line 40 of base.xml that attempts to load the script "CharManager" from "scripts/scripts/manager_char_ICRPG.lua" instead of it's actual location at "scripts/manager_char_ICRPG.lua". Altering that line allows drag and drop to the character sheet again, although the bonuses from loot still don't seem to be auto-calculated.

I apologize with the delay in response and have passed this along to the developer.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

There is no longer an active developer on this game system ruleset, but I have gone ahead and patched the issue and the warning shown in your screenshot in the beta Test channel.

Currently, the ruleset is in beta testing lockdown until next week. We typically release big updates on Tuesday of each week, so currently targeting Aug. 29.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; August 21st, 2023 at 20:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There is no longer an active developer on this game system ruleset, but I have gone ahead and passed the issue and the warning shown in your screenshot in the beta Test channel.

Currently, the ruleset is in beta testing lockdown until next week. We typically release big updates on Tuesday of each week, so currently targeting Aug. 29.

Regards,
    JPG
    Sorry, I'm not 100% sure what this means. Just that the 29th is the earliest it might get looked at?

The rulesets are not able to push fixes till the beta, that is currently undergoing, is complete. You can check on the fixes by changing to the TEST channel that has those changes, but you won't see them on the LIVE server till it gets pushed LIVE. That is targeted for the 29th.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information