STAR TREK 2d20

Player with "stuck" modifier conditions

I have a player in my game who seems to always have the following conditions applied to his actions, despite having no effects showing in the CT.

Advantage
    Opportunity
    Critical

This happens for spells and weapon attacks. I've been through the actions & groups, and I can't find anything funny.

He also, sometimes, rolls as if he has himself selected, even though he does not. He plays a bard, so I've seen this happen with both spells (forced saves) and weapon attacks.

It doesn't happen when I play as the character. It seems like it's his client, and these 3 buttons are "stuck" in enabled mode.

Any thoughts?
    Will he have to open his own ticket?

Welcome to the FG forums!

Sounds like they’re using the SHIFT key for push to talk. SHIFT makes a damage roll a critical, makes an attack roll opportunity, etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

*Deep sigh*

Thank you, I'm sure that's it. I'll let him know.

Thread Information