DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 15 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Thanks. Next question: what if picked up something in the Forge but I haven't added it myself? Will the Forge add it when I update?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtPrylo View Post
    Thanks. Next question: what if picked up something in the Forge but I haven't added it myself? Will the Forge add it when I update?
    Exactly! Just click "Get" on the Forge, open FG, click Update. Future updates will be delivered when you click update.
    Unfortunately, the update button does not currently turn red unless there is an "official" update.

hey Bmos, I'm having some issues with the extension, latest version and it's not adding the action

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKnightAdam View Post
    hey Bmos, I'm having some issues with the extension, latest version and it's not adding the action
    EDIT: Hey DragonKnightAdam, I see the issue and am fixing it now
    Last edited by bmos; August 18th, 2021 at 12:00.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Hey DragonKnightAdam, can you take some screenshots or write a little more on the issue? Latest version in v1.5.
    What other extensions are you using?
    I'm only really using your extensions, subscribed to them all on Forge, as well as Kelrugem's extended automation and overlays. Modules wise I'm just using the Pathfinder core rulebook and Farnaby's spellbook.
    I'm adding a wand (cure light wounds) to a character sheet and it's not adding an action.

Advanced Item Actions v1.6
    * fixed items with name including "of" and including "[x charges]" not working correctly. Thanks to DragonKnightAdam for reporting.
    Click here to see raw code changes
    Forge update is already live.
    Last edited by bmos; August 18th, 2021 at 12:16.

Hi Bmos, sorry to be a pain, still not working, I made sure to update https://i.gyazo.com/ecf8daf113530a64...0bbffc7286.gif
    Is the inventory handler and Enhanced Items conflicting?
    Last edited by DragonKnightAdam; August 18th, 2021 at 12:50.

Hi Bmos, sorry to be a pain, still not working, I made sure to update https://i.gyazo.com/ecf8daf113530a64...0bbffc7286.gif
    Is the inventory handler and Enhanced Items conflicting?
    Does the wand's "type" include the word "Wand"? This is working for me.
    Screenshot 2021-08-18 080949.pngScreenshot 2021-08-18 080949.png

EDIT: just noticed in your gif that you didn't equip the wand. you have to equip it or else it will not show up on actions tab.

Yeah, it works now, was a combination of no having Wand in the type and not equipping it.

Yeah, it works now, was a combination of no having Wand in the type and not equipping it.
    Yay! Enjoy

EDIT: when you un-equip the wand while also using Enhanced Items, the remaining charges will automatically update the charges field in the inventory.
    Last edited by bmos; August 18th, 2021 at 16:58.

Thread Information