FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 15 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    You have a typo on line 60 of item_main_ACIM.lua
    fpr > for

I've uploaded a new version, 1.0.3. It includes some bug fixes.

Okay, with some help I was able to figure out how to reference spells in modules that used the reference.spells area to store them.
    It should now work with those modules.

Version 1.0.4 is now on the first post.

Please let me know if there are any more problems.

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Okay, with some help I was able to figure out how to reference spells in modules that used the reference.spells area to store them.
    It should now work with those modules.

Version 1.0.4 is now on the first post.

Please let me know if there are any more problems.
    Thank you so much, this is awesome.
    You left a debug command in which is outputting "databasenode = { reference.spells.bleed@Pathfinder Core Rules }".
    I just poked around for a bit and didn't see anything acting funny so it seems to work great!

Removed the Debug command and uploaded 1.0.5 to the first post.

Are the auto-generated shields supposed to have damage dice pre-configured?
    I was doing a little testing of this (very nifty) feature in preparation for integrating with it via my Item Durability extension and noticed that (even with my extension not loaded) the shield's damage is showing up empty.

Shields should be getting a damage section in the action tab if the damage field is filled. problem is there is no default data for it. needs manual entry. At least I think that is what I did. I don't remember exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Shields should be getting a damage section in the action tab if the damage field is filled. problem is there is no default data for it. needs manual entry. At least I think that is what I did. I don't remember exactly.
    That is exactly the behavior I saw. I assumed that was the reasoning, but wanted to make sure

Thanks for the clarification.

Hello, Rmilmine! Your extension is working wonders for me, a real time saver, coupled with the ultimate equipment modules.
    But i have a question: It is a intended behaviour that the Animal buffs (Bull's Strenght and such) are not parsed and added to the actions tab? I'm having a problem only with this specific spells haha

Thread Information