STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 15 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Time for a beta build!
    This now has the ability to create wands/scrolls/potions from spells. I always found creating these consumables and calculating their price rather tedious.
    Just open a spell, click Consumables (just like you would click Customize on an item) and fill out the form.

I'd put this on the Forge test channel too, but for some reason the Forge site isn't working for me right now.
    Last edited by bmos; April 24th, 2022 at 13:19.

Hi bmos!
    I only recently tried this one out, and it is awesome. I have a scroll scribing cleric who was putting everything on his actions tab under a "scroll" class, and it was bogging down the program, as well as having the problem of refreshing after rest. Your ( and rmilmine's) extension is a great solution for me.
    I was wondering how possible it would be to add a couple of features...
    Currently the item costs do not include expensive material components (like the diamond for Raise Dead). Is that possible to automate?
    Is it possible to expand this for other consumable items, where you add them to inventory and spawn actions? I'm running Iron Gods, and specifically thinking of grenades. (I was thinking I may be able to tweak a fireball consumable for myself, but wondered if there may be wider demand).
    Thanks! I appreciate your help with my campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by ScribblingRambler View Post
    Hi bmos!
    I only recently tried this one out, and it is awesome. I have a scroll scribing cleric who was putting everything on his actions tab under a "scroll" class, and it was bogging down the program, as well as having the problem of refreshing after rest. Your ( and rmilmine's) extension is a great solution for me.
    I was wondering how possible it would be to add a couple of features...
    Currently the item costs do not include expensive material components (like the diamond for Raise Dead). Is that possible to automate?
    Is it possible to expand this for other consumable items, where you add them to inventory and spawn actions? I'm running Iron Gods, and specifically thinking of grenades. (I was thinking I may be able to tweak a fireball consumable for myself, but wondered if there may be wider demand).
    Thanks! I appreciate your help with my campaigns.
    Those are good suggestions. I'll try and remember to look into them eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Those are good suggestions. I'll try and remember to look into them eventually.
    Thanks for your response. And thanks again for all of your hard work. I am using several of your extensions in the campaigns that I GM, and recommended them to the GMs of the games I play in.

Quote Originally Posted by ScribblingRambler View Post
    Thanks for your response. And thanks again for all of your hard work. I am using several of your extensions in the campaigns that I GM, and recommended them to the GMs of the games I play in.
    You're very welcome! Thanks

I just pushed out a little hotfix.
    Previously used wand charges would not get written back to charges field if wand type was not EXACTLY "wand" or "Wand".
    Now it can be "Magic Wand" or anything else as long as it includes "wand" or "Wand".

Does anyone know if there's a version of this for 5E somewhere that I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    Hi! I noticed a bug. In PFRPG, no other extensions, when I add a greatsword (or any two-handed weapon) it adds to the damage of the weapon only the strength, and not the 1.5 multiplier. I've just downloaded the last version on the first page, and the error persists.
    Sorry this took so long, but it is now fixed

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Does anyone know if there's a version of this for 5E somewhere that I'm missing?
    There is not. This is a PFRPG original

I just picked this up in the Forge, but it's not showing in the list of Features to select when launching a 3.5 campaign in FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by timberbeast View Post
    I just picked this up in the Forge, but it's not showing in the list of Features to select when launching a 3.5 campaign in FGU.
    Feature: Advanced Item Actions?

Thread Information