FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Spell Subtypes

Spell Subtypes

Referring spell school subtypes or descriptors, such as the Dwarven trait of "Minesight", how would that be coded?

"Darkvision 90ft but Dazzled in areas of bright light, -2 penalty vs spells with the Light descriptor."

In the spell lists, Light is a subschool (ex. Evocation[Light]). How is that referenced? Is that a "IFTAG: evocation[light]; SAVE: -2,will,reflex,fortitude"

IFTAG: light; SAVE: -2 should be fine. the spell should also have all the primary and secondary tags in the tag line.

This will read the school as a tag, correct? I ask this for when spells are cast from NPC's, the 'Other Properties & Tags' field is not accessible.

Ok i just double checked on my end. When in the NPC spell field, scroll down or expand the corner of the box down. it's there but underneath the bottom of the bar. Hope this helps!

Hey Phixation.

Thank you for your responses and patience. Maybe I don't have the right extension loaded or maybe we're talking about different windows... but I don't have that field as you described it when I click on a spell in the FGU Spells list. I do have the 'Extended Automation and Overlays' extension loaded.
    On my PC's player sheets, if I click on the magnifying glass next to the Cast action, I see that field. From the Combat Tracker, when I open up an NPC character (link to the right of the Effects button) and I select it's spells, I cannot see those tag fields.

I was really hoping that it is read from the "School" field as those are already populated for all spells. I really don't want to have to edit every spell.

Sorry to be a pain about this.

So heres the breakdown. I sent the screenshots of a Lantern Archon I used as a test. If you do not have the automation field in question after you do what I did, you have a different extension overwriting it. You need to add a "cast" to each spell
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll work with that. Thanks for the info.

Thread Information