Joshua Stream Pre
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #21
    Thanks. I don't see anything for weapons. I wonder why they didn't think of weapons for weight. Although you could use the same multiplier they use for character weight increases.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Thanks. I don't see anything for weapons. I wonder why they didn't think of weapons for weight. Although you could use the same multiplier they use for character weight increases.
    All I could find was this line which is essentially the same on d20SRD and d20PFSRD...
    "*Weight This column gives the weight of a Medium version of the weapon. Halve this number for Small weapons and double it for Large weapons."

    Based on that it would seem sensible to just use the same adjustment as the expanded armor table.

  3. #23
    I updated the extension to version 1.0.2.
    It now calculates a new weight value based on the change in size.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Mage View Post
    Looks like the major magic item listing is missing 81-85...

    Also, how much trouble would it be to make an 'easy' way to edit the table to add stuff in from other books?
    If there are any weapon, armor, shield, ammo Abilities that are missing please post them here in the following format.

    Code:
    	["Reflecting"] = {
    		sStringName  = "reflecting",
    		iBonus       = 5,
    		iCost        = 0,
    		iCL = 14,
    		sAura = "strong abjuration" ,
    		aExclusions = {},
    		sSubSelectionLabel = "",
    		aSubSelection = {},
    		aEffects = {},
    	},
    IBonus is the enhancement bonus cost, 1 to 5.
    iCost is the flat cost to add it.
    iCL is Caster Level
    sAura is what aura is has when looked at via detect magic.
    The rest are only important if there are any other abilities it has or that it doesn't work with.

  5. #25
    In Pathfinder, Darkleaf cloth price calculation seems off, tested with Leather and Studded Leather and Hide. Looked at the code and it seems to be using the weight price instead of the armor category. But the armor I created have the correct category.armor bug.PNG
    The left one have the correct price after I corrected it manually.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Thamyor View Post
    In Pathfinder, Darkleaf cloth price calculation seems off, tested with Leather and Studded Leather and Hide. Looked at the code and it seems to be using the weight price instead of the armor category. But the armor I created have the correct category.armor bug.PNG
    The left one have the correct price after I corrected it manually.
    Thanks, I will have a look when I can. I've been extremely busy of late with a new job.

  7. #27
    If the original item size doesn't match (including case), it throws an error. Any chance you can switch to non-case-sensitive parsing of that?

    Since the base item sheet uses lowercase in many places, I would suggest writing materials type to properties in lowercase. The same for size and almost everything else.
    It seems like type, subtype, and name are the only places they are using capitalization. Since the default properties value is - it probably makes sense to replace that when writing new properties (unless there are other things already entered).

    Also, since I've already posted this, could you be persuaded to add "fragile" to the properties field when the item is generated with fragile materials?
    Then i could parse for this in my Item Durability extension (which I am in the process of making compatible with this extension) and eventually make fragile items break on natural 1s.
    Last edited by bmos; July 27th, 2020 at 17:29.
    bmos' pathfinder 1e extensions
    Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

  8. #28
    dellanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    If the original item size doesn't match (including case), it throws an error. Any chance you can switch to non-case-sensitive parsing of that?

    Since the base item sheet uses lowercase in many places, I would suggest writing materials type to properties in lowercase. The same for size and almost everything else.
    It seems like type, subtype, and name are the only places they are using capitalization.

    Also, since I've already posted this, could you be persuaded to add "fragile" to the properties field when the item is generated with fragile materials?
    Then i could parse for this in my Item Durability extension (which I am in the process of making compatible with this extension) and eventually make fragile items break on natural 1s.
    That would rock in a low magic campaign. Having low quality blades break on you was no joke, that is why some warriors went into battle with multiple swords!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    If the original item size doesn't match (including case), it throws an error. Any chance you can switch to non-case-sensitive parsing of that?

    Since the base item sheet uses lowercase in many places, I would suggest writing materials type to properties in lowercase. The same for size and almost everything else.
    It seems like type, subtype, and name are the only places they are using capitalization. Since the default properties value is - it probably makes sense to replace that when writing new properties (unless there are other things already entered).

    Also, since I've already posted this, could you be persuaded to add "fragile" to the properties field when the item is generated with fragile materials?
    Then i could parse for this in my Item Durability extension (which I am in the process of making compatible with this extension) and eventually make fragile items break on natural 1s.
    I will have a look this weekend and see what I can do to fix this. I'll change it so that it makes everything lower case before the compare and then it shouldn't matter. Would have thought I had done this already but I guess not.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    I will have a look this weekend and see what I can do to fix this. I'll change it so that it makes everything lower case before the compare and then it shouldn't matter. Would have thought I had done this already but I guess not.
    so easy to overlook that sort of thing! same with nil checks sometimes.
    bmos' pathfinder 1e extensions
    Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. mozmonar

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Spreadshirt Swag

Log in

Log in