DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by egger1608 View Post
    same effect.

BUT when i enter a special material other than none at special Material it works....

always pointing to line 6137 in the source code (unfortunately i am out of coding for 25+ years....)
    local sAddDescription = aSpecialMaterials[sMaterial].sAddDescription or "";

Attachment 49689

BTW, v1.7 works
    Thanks for reporting this issue. I have pushed a fix that should resolve it.

Hi, just did a test, same error, but differenet line in code.
    no other extension loaded, only official Pathfinder Module loaded.

special material (gold in my case) works, none generates the error

thanks for your efforts

error_1028.JPG

I'm home now so I was able to test this fix (hotfix.2 which I just pushed out).
    I just generated a gold longsword without issue

The Gold Longsword works also fine for me, when i select none at special material the error occurs

Quote Originally Posted by egger1608 View Post
    The Gold Longsword works also fine for me, when i select none at special material the error occurs
    A different error, but yes.
    I pushed a fix and tested more fully with no material, no bonus, both, and combinations.
    Thanks for reporting all those issues.

also positively testet :-)
    many thanks for your Hotfix!

Hi Love the extension btw.
    I tend to make home brew weapons for my campaign and your extension is great for making versions of them that are magical and what not but I was wondering if there was a way for it to not change the existing entry but make a copy of that entry and apply the changes to that one.
    I have had a few times where I just forgot to make a copy before custom itemin

It already does that for items in modules.
    I will add the option to alt+click the button in the next update to force it to make a copy.

Unable to generate Consumables I don't know if I'm missing something I'm trying to create a cure wounds potion using pathfinder 1e core rules
    Screenshot 2022-09-22 014917.pngScreenshot 2022-09-22 015456.pngScreenshot 2022-09-22 015608.png

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbane900 View Post
    Unable to generate Consumables I don't know if I'm missing something I'm trying to create a cure wounds potion using pathfinder 1e core rules
    Screenshot 2022-09-22 014917.pngScreenshot 2022-09-22 015456.pngScreenshot 2022-09-22 015608.png
    Update pushed to the Forge. Thanks for pointing out the issue!
    https://github.com/FG-Unofficial-Dev...ases/tag/v1.11

Thread Information