DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelevraa View Post
    Is there a way for me to add materials/templates of my own? Can I just add them to the code or is there a place in FG I can add them?
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Cus..._generator.lua
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Cus...ator.lua#L6533

In short, you'll have to add to the code.

(deleted)
    Last edited by Urheil; May 5th, 2021 at 20:59. Reason: Deleted because wrong forum / post / whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    how does it work?
    When you go to the Forge link, you should see a "Get" button.
    Once you have clicked that, the extension will get added and updated automatically using FantasyGrounds' Update button (just like official modules and rulesets).

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    When you go to the Forge link, you should see a "Get" button.
    Once you have clicked that, the extension will get added and updated automatically using FantasyGrounds' Update button (just like official modules and rulesets).
    Wow!!!!

Thanks!!!!

I'm getting the error Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/item_main.lua"]:133:attempt to index global 'divider8' (a nil value).
    I've looked for divider8 in record_item.xml of CoreRPG, 3.5E, and other bmos extensions that I'm using (e.g., Encumbrance Penalties, Advanced Item Actions, etc.), but the max divider I was able to find was divider6 (no clue where divider7 or divider8 could be).
    Ofc the error is issued only when Advanced Item Actions extension is active (as this is the only case in which divider8 is used in item_main.lua).

Thanks

Edit: If I load Item Durability extension, which has a greater Loadorder, the issue is gone. Indeed Item Durability overwrites item_main.lua update() function, so maybe you could use this code to fix the broken one.

Bye
    Last edited by cristmo; August 14th, 2021 at 16:07.

Quote Originally Posted by cristmo View Post
    I'm getting the error Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/item_main.lua"]:133:attempt to index global 'divider8' (a nil value).
    I've looked for divider8 in record_item.xml of CoreRPG, 3.5E, and other bmos extensions that I'm using (e.g., Encumbrance Penalties, Advanced Item Actions, etc.), but the max divider I was able to find was divider6 (no clue where divider7 or divider8 could be).
    Ofc the error is issued only when Advanced Item Actions extension is active (as this is the only case in which divider8 is used in item_main.lua).

Thanks

Edit: If I load Item Durability extension, which has a greater Loadorder, the issue is gone. Indeed Item Durability overwrites item_main.lua update() function, so maybe you could use this code to fix the broken one.

Bye
    Thanks for that and for looking into why it's happening
    There used to be a divider8, but it was removed quite a while ago.
    Overwriting item_main is a messy solution that I need to fix eventually but haven't gotten around to it.
    I'll be pushing an update soon to fix this.

Customized Item Generator v1.7
    * Can now create wands/scrolls/potions from spells. Open a spell window and click Consumables at the top of the window.
    Click here to see raw code changes

Quote Originally Posted by Kelevraa View Post
    Is there a way for me to add materials/templates of my own? Can I just add them to the code or is there a place in FG I can add them?
    Would a template for making those changes be useful to you/others?
    I did something like that for my Coins Weight extension and could do so here also.

Holy is only doing 1d6 of damage to evil characters, not 2d6 at PF system
    Last edited by edcasasa; October 4th, 2021 at 16:29.

Thread Information