FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 23 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    I think we have established you don't want me monkeying around in your extensions
    One does always make mistakes at the beginning (and later on; always ) You do not want to know how bad sometimes my prototypes were before I released them

There are UI issues, but this works usably well in Unity!

The automatic effect generator (the part that allows you to set the effects without knowing the code) isn't showing up all the way.
    The effects list on the combat tab of the player-character sheet didn't show the effects at first, but is now working fine.
    There is an error when I delete players from the combat tracker.

Nothing game-breaking! I'm not asking for fixes, just letting people know they have a chance
    Last edited by bmos; May 22nd, 2020 at 11:33.

Good to know thanks.
    I currently do not have FGU, my license is through steam, so I'm waiting for it to be available on steam to get the upgrade.

Hey all....
    Love this extension.
    However, I'm getting a weird error when I try to move an Encounter into the CT:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_AE.lua"]:716: attempt to call field 'updateNPCSpells' (a nil value)

The encounter is just 4 NPCs, and when I have the extension unchecked, all 4 move in fine and show up on the map where they are supposed to be.
    If I have the extension checked, it only adds 1 of the NPCs to the CT, throws the above error, and doesn't place them on the map.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?
    Thanks!

It's definitely within my code. Do any of the NPCs have effects on them?
    Do any of the NPCs have spells?

Could you make a module with just the NPCs and the encounter in it and post it here?
    That way I can try adding them myself and see where the code breaks.

Thanks.

No need to post a file. I was able to replicate the problem. Working on a fix right now.

I've updated the extension to fix a bug with adding NPCs. It should now add them properly.
    The first post now has version 1.1.2 posted to it.

Thank you so much!

TT here....one more question about this extension:

When I am logged into a campaign and I try to use this extension, when I try to add the effect to the Character itself, via the Advanced Effects box on the Combat tab, everything works perfectly. The effect is there, when I move the character to the CT, the effect shows up, just like you would expect.
    However, I would like the players I am running in my campaign to be able to set their own effects up in the sheets through the Manage Characters option in FG.
    If I have the extension enabled, when I go into manager my character, the Advanced Effects box appears and it allows me to start adding something. However, when I go to input the numeric bonus said effect might have, it won't let me type a number in that field, nor will it save the effect.
    Is this intended or am I doing something incorrectly.
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by ttritten; June 7th, 2020 at 14:03.

Quote Originally Posted by ttritten View Post
    TT here....one more question about this extension:

When I am logged into a campaign and I try to use this extension, when I try to add the effect to the Character itself, via the Advanced Effects box on the Combat tab, everything works perfectly. The effect is there, when I move the character to the CT, the effect shows up, just like you would expect.
    However, I would like the players I am running in my campaign to be able to set their own effects up in the sheets through the Manage Characters option in FG.
    If I have the extension enabled, when I go into manager my character, the Advanced Effects box appears and it allows me to start adding something. However, when I go to input the numeric bonus said effect might have, it won't let me type a number in that field, nor will it save the effect.
    Is this intended or am I doing something incorrectly.
    Thanks in advance!
    Which particular effect type are we talking about?

Thread Information