DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 23 First ... 71516171819 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Did this get implemented?
    yup
    https://github.com/FG-Unofficial-Dev...ases/tag/v1.10
    If you want to get notified when I post new releases, see these instructions.
    Last edited by bmos; April 28th, 2022 at 13:05.

Is there aa way to give a bonus to all ranged touch / Melee touch spell attacks (like CL:2 or ATK:2 but like RT:2?) other than modifying each spell?
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Is there aa way to give a bonus to all ranged touch / Melee touch spell attacks (like CL:2 or ATK:2 but like RT:2?) other than modifying each spell?
    I don't think so.
    You can do "ATK: 5 ,melee" if you want to just effect melee attacks, but I don't think there is a way to limit to just touch attacks.

EDIT: Maybe check with Kelrugem?

Although the attack parser for NPCs has touch as a modifier, I do not see one included in the base 3.5/pathfinder documentation page, and there probably should be.
    My suggestion would be to add meleetouch and rangedtouch to ATK: as modifiers to go along with melee and ranged.

On a side note, I am here today to request an addition.
    There is something I had thought about doing, but obviously never did, and that was, feats, Class Abilities (Special Abilities), and Racial Abilities (Special Abilities) on the Abilities tab on the character sheet.
    There are two things that would be great for these. One is the ability to attach effects to feats and special abilities, and the other is the ability to turn the abilities on and off on the tab, much like equipping and un-equipping an item has the effect put on and taken off of the combat tracker.
    The lists on the abilities tab are probably templates and those templates could be replaced with one that has a active/inactive image, and the other two would have the same template for the list put on them. I'm sure it's not that straight forward, but one can hope.
    Last edited by rmilmine; May 15th, 2022 at 11:01.

So something strange happening.
    I have the following on the combat tracker:
    Weapon Training 1; IF: CUSTOM(Flail); ATK: 2; DMG: 2
    Weapon Training 2: IF: CUSTOM(Bow); ATK: 1; DMG: 1
    Weapon Specialization; IF: CUSTOM(Dwarven dorn-dergar); DMG: 2
    Greater Weapon Focus; IF: CUSTOM(Dwarven dorn-dergar); ATK: 2

Now on the Dwarven dorn-dergar I have:
    Flail (Action Only)
    Dwarvem dorn-dergar (Action Only)

The Bow has
    Bow (Action Only)

All weapons I attack with get a +5 bonus to ATK and DMG.

This should work. I know I it works correctly with just the bow. I then added the Dorn-dergar and it breaks.
    I've tested it by turning things off and on while attacking and it looks like the IF: CUSTOM() is not working with the Action Only.

Hey I tried redownloading this extension back on to my laptop after loosing everything last year when my other SSD crashed and fried. Every time I use this in my FGC Ultimate program it does nothing but give me script errors, runtime errors and non melee weapon will show its damage output v.3.3.15 Ultimate. Is there another spot that I should download from?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarman View Post
    Hey I tried redownloading this extension back on to my laptop after loosing everything last year when my other SSD crashed and fried. Every time I use this in my FGC Ultimate program it does nothing but give me script errors, runtime errors and non melee weapon will show its damage output v.3.3.15 Ultimate. Is there another spot that I should download from?
    Try the forge,
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/33/view

The forge won't work for FGC (the updater of FGC does not download from the forge); and that may be actually the culprit. If you use the most current version, then you will get errors of course because FGC is not developed anymore since many months The actual version of this extension is only for FGU; but maybe the extension attached in the first post may still work for FGC? Did you try that, Tarman?

As Kel says, the newer updates are not compatible with Classic as they rely on newer 3.5E ruleset updates that have been released since Classic reached end of life.

Some of my older releases should work, however!
    I forget when Classic support ended, but I'd try v1.8 and work back from there until you find one that works.
    https://github.com/FG-Unofficial-Dev...fects/releases

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    So something strange happening.
    I have the following on the combat tracker:
    Weapon Training 1; IF: CUSTOM(Flail); ATK: 2; DMG: 2
    Weapon Training 2: IF: CUSTOM(Bow); ATK: 1; DMG: 1
    Weapon Specialization; IF: CUSTOM(Dwarven dorn-dergar); DMG: 2
    Greater Weapon Focus; IF: CUSTOM(Dwarven dorn-dergar); ATK: 2

Now on the Dwarven dorn-dergar I have:
    Flail (Action Only)
    Dwarvem dorn-dergar (Action Only)

The Bow has
    Bow (Action Only)

All weapons I attack with get a +5 bonus to ATK and DMG.

This should work. I know I it works correctly with just the bow. I then added the Dorn-dergar and it breaks.
    I've tested it by turning things off and on while attacking and it looks like the IF: CUSTOM() is not working with the Action Only.
    Huh. I never thought about such a use-case.
    For now, I'd suggest adding those effects to the weapons themselves with Action Only.
    I'll see about resolving at some point.

Thread Information