DICE PACKS BUNDLE

IF: Bloodied - Error

Hi guys,
    When I tried to create an effect with following coding, I get console error each time I use it.
    Fury; IF: Bloodied; DMG: [HLVL]; HRESIST: bludgeoning; HRESIST: piercing; HRESIST: slashing

Also, the creature wielding the effect is completely "broken" on the combat tracker until the effect is removed. Here's the console log.
    Zrzut ekranu 2024-02-29 115303.png

Any ideas?

HRESIST isn't a standard effect. Are you running any extensions? I can apply that effect without error when I run a base PFRPG campaign without extensions - if course, the HRESIST won't work, but I don't get the errors.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes I am running Extended automation and overlays by Kelrugem for HRESIST.
    This part does not seem to be the issue. Only when I remove "IF: Bloodied" the error disappears. Also, it seems to be related to Bloodied/Wounded/Healthy, because this coding does not cause problems:
    Fury; IF: Shaken; DMG: [HLVL]; HRESIST: bludgeoning; HRESIST: piercing; HRESIST: slashing

I applied Fury; IF: Bloodied; DMG: [HLVL]; HRESIST: bludgeoning; HRESIST: piercing; HRESIST: slashing to a character from the Actions tab of the PC sheet and got no errors, with or without the 20 January 2024 version of the Extended Automation extension enabled.

Can you try recreating the error in a brand-new campaign with no extensions enabled? If that works, add in only the Extended automation extension.

If you get any errors, please compile the FG logs immediately after the issue occurs and post them here - details on compiling the FG logs can be found in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs Use option #3 immediately after the issue occurs.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It does not happen with a new campaign with no extensions or with only the Extended automation extension.

There you go, here are the logs. Sadly I can't really tell what's wrong looking at it

Fun fact. It only happens for "IF" operator. "IFT" works just fine with Bloodied etc. Lol
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Koojoot View Post
    It does not happen with a new campaign with no extensions or with only the Extended automation extension.

There you go, here are the logs. Sadly I can't really tell what's wrong looking at it

Fun fact. It only happens for "IF" operator. "IFT" works just fine with Bloodied etc. Lol
    Unfortunately there's nothing in the log files that give a clue to the specific cause of the issue - except see the 5 extension warnings below.

You'll need to disable the 18 extensions, one-by-one, and then try to recreate the error - the last extension disabled before the error goes away will probably be contributing to the issue.

Also, the logs do mention that 5 extensions are using locally installed files rather than the vault file:

Code:
    [2/29/2024 11:45:32 PM] [WARNING]  [EXTENSION: FG-CoreRPG-Coins-Weight][Prioritized Source: File; Other Sources: Vault]
    [2/29/2024 11:45:32 PM] [WARNING]  [EXTENSION: FG-CoreRPG-Extraplanar-Containers][Prioritized Source: File; Other Sources: Vault]
    [2/29/2024 11:45:32 PM] [WARNING]  [EXTENSION: FG-PFRPG-ExtendedACBonusTypes][Prioritized Source: File; Other Sources: Vault]
    [2/29/2024 11:45:32 PM] [WARNING]  [EXTENSION: FG-PFRPG-Spell-Formatting][Prioritized Source: File; Other Sources: Vault]
    [2/29/2024 11:45:32 PM] [WARNING]  [EXTENSION: FG-Aura-Effect][Prioritized Source: File; Other Sources: Vault]
    This can lead to using older (potentially incompatible) extensions. Unless you've specifically manually installed these extensions for a reason, then I'd recommend removing the .ext files from the <FG app data>\extensions directory so that FG will use the current files from the FG Forge.

I have the same problem: if I go with "IF: bloodied" on the tracker, the moment I type the final "d", the whole FGU freezes for a long time (even 5-6 entire minutes) and it does that EVERY time the tracker (or any character) does something. Because I play with a crapload of extensions I figured it could be something conflicting, but since I'm too lazy (and time-lacking) to check (for it isn't a vital effect so far since none of my players uses that healing draconic aura now) I just don't use "IF: bloodied" anymore. On a curious note, "IFT: bloodied" seems to work fine.

18 extensions... I got on around like, 40ish XD Adding the humongous db.xml (around 30 Mb since I keep filling it with stuff since before FGU came out and I was on classic) and FGU is extremely extremely slow and unresponsive :°D
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; March 3rd, 2024 at 23:38.

Thread Information