DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 23 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    I have your encumbrance extension loaded too and noted the penalties accordingly, which in turn prompted me to investigate.

What you mean about the belt pertains to stacking, I understand. What would be the correct way to indicate the temporary enhancement?
    The best I have found is adding the belt using drain and permanent bonuses and then just reducing any temporary bonus effects accordingly. It's a pain and I really need to figure out how to automate stacking with that extension.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    The best I have found is adding the belt using drain and permanent bonuses and then just reducing any temporary bonus effects accordingly. It's a pain and I really need to figure out how to automate stacking with that extension.
    Thank you, this is very helpful. It also adjusted the character record's encumbrance vaules.

Not sure if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong. I added an ATK:1 action-only effect to a weapon, and when there is a critical threat, the crit confirm roll adds in the bonus again. The actual roll shows the right tall, but then when it shows the crit confirm result, it adds the effects in a second time even though they were already added to the roll. Here is a screenshot showing the occurrence.
    Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 11.44.29 PM.png

It can be seen in the initial attack roll, there is an "effects:+1" applied, and the total for the roll of 19 adds a +4, giving a total of 23. This +4 is again added in the crit confirm as is show by the roll of a 7, plus 4 to get 11. This is all correct so far. Then the attack summary line for the critical threat resolution adds the weapon ATK bonus again to say the total was 12, which is incorrect.

Thank you for any clarification.

Cheers,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by MostTornBrain View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong. I added an ATK:1 action-only effect to a weapon, and when there is a critical threat, the crit confirm roll adds in the bonus again. The actual roll shows the right tall, but then when it shows the crit confirm result, it adds the effects in a second time even though they were already added to the roll.
    Turns out this is an interaction with the "Extended Automation and Overlays" extension. If I disable that extension things behave as would be expected.

Is there something I can do to get them to coexist with this feature or is this some unfortunate side-effect that has no resolution?

Thanks,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by MostTornBrain View Post
    Turns out this is an interaction with the "Extended Automation and Overlays" extension. If I disable that extension things behave as would be expected.

Is there something I can do to get them to coexist with this feature or is this some unfortunate side-effect that has no resolution?

Thanks,
    Brian
    Thanks for reporting that!
    Are you using the current version installed from the Forge or the original version installed from this thread?
    If it's the current version I can take a look at making them compatible

Are you using the current version installed from the Forge or the original version installed from this thread?
    Best I can tell, I am using the current versions both extensions from the Forge. On startup this is what is reported for those two extensions:

"Advanced Effects - PFRPG and 3.5E v1.6\rby Celestian, 2017-2021\rported to PFRPG/3.5E by rmilmine with improvements by bmos and SoxMax."

"FORTIF, HRESIST, ghost touch, AoO tracker, save overlays and more, v.3.3.15.1, for 3.5E and PFRPG rulesets. \rCopyright 2021 Smiteworks.\rBy mr900rr (FFOS), darrenan (keen), phixation (bypass), tahl liadon (some icons), bmos (TQ descriptors), DCrumb (max tag) and Kelrugem.\rMany new effects and nice stuff (see forum :P)"

Cheers,
    Brian

Hi again,

This appears to be a bug in the Lua code for Kelrugen's extension. If I remove the Advanced Effects extension and just manually add an ATK:1 effect in the combat tracker with the "Extended Automation and Overlays" extension loaded, the issue occurs. I'll followup in the thread forum for that extension.

Cheers,
    Brian

We can't get any effects on the PC Combat tab to work (tried adding INIT: 2 and AC: 2) but If I equip an Item with the same code things work as expected. We have "Extended Automation and Overlays" and "Extended Automation and alternative Overlays" loaded all forge based and updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    We can't get any effects on the PC Combat tab to work (tried adding INIT: 2 and AC: 2) but If I equip an Item with the same code things work as expected. We have "Extended Automation and Overlays" and "Extended Automation and alternative Overlays" loaded all forge based and updated.
    Effects added to the combat tab are automatically added to the combat tracker when the PC is added to the combat tracker.
    So just add everything 'permanent' there like abilities that you have automated via effects and then remove characters from CT.
    Then drag them into CT and all the pre-configured effects should auto-add.

Kel could probably tell us if this is entirely true, but you should probably only have one or the other of the extended automation extensions loaded and not both.

Thread Information