FG Spreadshirt Swag

PaizoCon SFS 2-09: Bluerise Breakout FR May 29th 7-11.55 PM UTC

This thread is for discussion purposes only, signups are handled exclusively through warhorn and will start 1 PM PDT (presumably 8 PM UTC) on 16 May.

Tier 1-4. The subtier will depend on the players. Make sure to decide on a reasonable subtier.

Please schedule around 5 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4.

An important data package requires that the PCs travel in person to secure it. When the simple mission goes awry, the PCs find themselves trapped in a high security corporate office. With no way of contacting the outside, the PCs must make their way through the complex, avoiding the activated security systems and the agents of those responsible for the sudden office lockdown!

Written by Jason Tondro.

Scenario tags: None

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds Classic (I have an Ultimate license) and the PaizoCon Discord.

Make sure to send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet) either here or on Discord. If it is your first SFS game, I'll at least need your Paizo Organized Play # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day. If you need a pregen, please notify me in advance. Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.
    Last edited by stephan_; May 12th, 2020 at 23:01.

It was difficult but looks like destroying my f5 botton worked and I was able to join this game

I only heard eyewitness accounts but warhorn seemed to take quite a beating too...

I'll likely send an email out later reminding everyone that the game uses Fantasy Grounds, so we'll see how many drop out after that.

Thread Information