STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    To be honest, if you wanted to convert the 3D deckplans to 2D you could probably release them in groups of 10 or so (PDF & JPEG) on DriveThruRPG under the TAS license for a few dollars a group. You could also do modules for FG of them as well. If you spend the time on it might as well reach as wide an audience as you can. VTT is good but mini players and tabletop is a much larger audience.

You do know all that stretching and measuring is not needed unless the distorted view just bothers your aesthetics. FGU allows you to change the dimensions of the iso grid. It is just to the right of the iso grid selection on the interface.

Thanks for the kind words, a patreon page would be lovely of course, as I could put many of my other maps there too.

However putting "official" deckplans there or elsewhere, would possibly incur problems with licensing especially if money was involved. The sheer size of some of the deckplans would be a very time consuming task, which I don't currently have as I run 6-7 games a week.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, a patreon page would be lovely of course, as I could put many of my other maps there too.

However putting "official" deckplans there or elsewhere, would possibly incur problems with licensing especially if money was involved. The sheer size of some of the deckplans would be a very time consuming task, which I don't currently have as I run 6-7 games a week.
    Chap,

Throw an email to Mongoose, they may allow you permission - saves them doing it! Worst they can say is no.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

At least Matt says that 2300AD will include proper VTT maps!

https://forum.mongoosepublishing.com...943842#p943842

Thread Information