DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    OK details sent in Private Message.

Just as a reminder to all that this is a drop in/drop out style game for covid-19 lock-down.

You will require a STANDARD FGC license.
    Enjoying tabletop and online role-play games as friends for happy memories.

Time for games is 7pm GMT +1

This is 2pm EST

You will require a standard Classic License

FGU License: Standard
    FG Classic License: Free
    Time Zone: Eastern, (UTC/GMT -4)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I work retail, but my schedule is set at least 3 weeks in advance. Typically I work morning shifts and could make 2pm games most days. So a tentative any time, but Sunday nights I play another campaign.
    Will the game be recorded or streamed?: No

Game System Preferred: 5e
    Game System Experience: Been a RPr most of my life, various systems including D&D, some exp with 5th edition, but my longest experience was with 3.5. I know the concepts and have no issues with the system.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Zero, this would be my first FG game, and I want to learn because I may run games via FGU some day.

Character Type Preferred: I can play any role and would like trying out different paths. If my chosen role is taken in the group I tend to switch to what is needed for the group.
    About me: I am ancient. I recently got into online RP, I had been meaning to before, but the quarantine pushed the buttons to go do it. I'm a casual player. I like a mix of RP and combat in terms of games. Other than 5th ed D&D, I'd also like playing Shadowrun and Numenera, but I'd be game for anything really as long as the system allows for both RP and combat, and the story is good.

Looking forward to you joining us online.

Hey! Is there still a spot available in any of these games?

Quote Originally Posted by Gompi View Post
    Hey! Is there still a spot available in any of these games?
    We may have a spot or two open. You will need a standard license for the covid lock-down 5e games and a demo for 5e/Pathfinder/Savage Worlds

I have the free version of the standard license, is that sufficient for the 5e games?

Quote Originally Posted by andy01010011 View Post
    I have the free version of the standard license, is that sufficient for the 5e games?
    For the lock-down games you will need a standard classic license, this is not free.

We have a spot free for demo (free) users on Friday at 2pm EST or 7pm BST, this is a 5e game.

Does this interests you?

Thank you all, this game is now closed.

Enjoy Fantasy Grounds.

Thread Information