DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Houndy View Post
    Just thought I would give a quick update. I wanted to release this on Sunday, but when recording video tutorial I found a bug, which has been driving me nuts!

I also started a new job yesterday, I am going to work on it this morning and if I can get the bug fixed I will release the first alpha build. I have done a lot more of it than I originally said in the first post.

It will tick off spell slots at the casted level.

In terms of paladin smite - the way I use this in my campaign is that our paladin has an Effect, so it it would not work.

In the first release, I cannot see how it will properly support Smite, but should be able to support in subsequent releases.
    Very cool, looking forward to it! Don't push yourself too hard though.

Hi, very nice look forward to your release!

Thanks!
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; May 22nd, 2020 at 15:49.

It will be good, I can feel it...
    Looking forward to it!

sounds awesome, especially for newer players that don't understand up casting.
    I can't wait to add this to my campaigns.

Looking forward to the eventual release.

Finally had a break through.

Been having real issues with continuity between player database and the host database. Had a weird bug, where in part of the players code one my nodes was updated as expected, but in another it wasn't. Strange strange stuff that I just couldnt get around.
    Eventually I came to the realisation that if it works when the DM does it, why not just do an OOB and make the DM always do it, so thats what I did. After 10s of hours lesson learned, use OOB more in the future haha.

Anyway, I will get the initial alpha release out in the week. I will be recording tutorial and as long as I do not find another bug (like I did last time) I will release it.

As I will mention when released, please note this is alpha and a lot more work to be done to get it where I would like, and I am sure all of you would like .
    Last edited by Houndy; May 31st, 2020 at 18:20.

This looks extremely useful, looking forward to this one.

Man, subbed to this thread. I am really anticipating this. If there's anyway I can help (gruntwork like gathering images, data entry, whatever), hit me up and I'll help out if I can.

+1 for looking forward to this (but secretly hoping that they bake your add-on in to the game!)

Thread Information