Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

looking for 1-3 player for star wars game (best suited timewise for European players)

As the title says, we're looking for 1 to 3 players somewhat familiar with the Star Wars d20 RPG. We play a low force setting during the rebellion era.

We play variable days during the week from 18:20 to 21:00 - 22:00 (varies) (times in GMT +1)
    Contact either myself or Dominio (GM) if you apply, or post here.

story so far:

Currently the party is crossing the desert of Tatooine to the area they need to investigate for water pockets. They were allready ambushed by swoopers, but retribution was swift when they discovered the swooper's base. unfortunatly as they travelled further to their destination their journey grinded to a halt without power. now the party is forced to wait untill the vehicle has recharged itself. It wouldn't be much of a bother if it weren't for the sandpeople tracks and krayt dragon howls...

EDIT: currently the party consists of a snobby poor human noble, an annoying R2 unit that has seen more electricity than a power circuit, a fast zabrak and a growling wookie (but he's the one being replaced)
    Last edited by Honduras; March 27th, 2007 at 17:28.

Nobody interested?

I don't think it's a lack of interest. I think it's a lack of agreeable schedules.

I'm interested. I think I even have the core book in my computer somewhere.. Oh, yep. I have the revised d20 star wars core manual, and the alien anthology too.

Oh.. damn it, I just figured out the whole timezone thing. 10-2 on weekdays doesnt work at all, nevermind.
    Last edited by LordSyren; March 26th, 2007 at 23:02.

Just recieved word from my gamemaster that we will allow up to 3 new additional players.

I'm unfortunately not familiar with the setting, but an willing to learn.. I am able to work the time frame, so let me know..
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Sure Blahness, teaching the game to you should be no problem. Sent you a pm with some details.

Hi there Honduras
    Can you tell me one thing? WHY DID YOU ENDED OUR GAME???
    Thank you.
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

simple anwser, lack of time.

Simple anwser, **** YOU LEECH!!!! you only want me and keith to get some books!!!
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thread Information