STAR TREK 2d20

Purchase Without Paypal?

I would like to purchase a Unity license (several actually, for different users). Unity is not yet available via Steam and I refuse to use Paypal in any way, as they are a terrible company with a long history of problems. Please take my money. How can we do this?

Hi Elasmo, welcome to FG.

The store only uses PayPal as far as I'm aware. You can use PayPal without an account with PayPal I believe.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    You can checkout with PayPal using Guest checkout. Just make sure your email address you give PayPal is the one tied to your username here.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I bit the bullet and used the guest checkout, but I'm not thrilled about having to provide Paypal any of my personal information, even for a one-time guest purchase. A direct payment method would be very welcome.

You can also purchase through Steam, as an alternative to checking out with Paypal through the FG web store.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information