STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

(PF2 Module) Gamboa - OGL Gamemastery Guide NPCs

Hello,
    I create the module for NPCs to PATHFINDER 2E, only stats blocks. Open Game License (no images)

Version 1.0

Any bugs, please report !
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by phillgamboa; May 11th, 2020 at 18:48.

Fantastic!

Thanks very much!

Nice one. Thanks for sharing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Phillip,

This is exactly what I was looking for to help me with my old school conversion! Thanks very much for this module!

Thank you!!!!

I wish I had seen this before I created my own. If you are interested, I have added automation for some of the abilities of the NPCs. I can add this to yours and share back if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by DonE66 View Post
    I wish I had seen this before I created my own. If you are interested, I have added automation for some of the abilities of the NPCs. I can add this to yours and share back if you are interested.
    nice, go man!

Just an update, should have everything converted in the next day or two. There was a fair amount of work as the spells did not have full automation so I'm adding that with the special ability automation. As a note I also fixed some content errors, spell DC assignments and pdf symbol set issues too. Finally, I added the OGL license to the mod. I'll post here soon.

Here is the updated version 1.1 of the Gamemasters NPCs. All effects for both special abilities and spells are added that can be supported. As indicated, I also fixed some translation errors and a few places where the descriptions were missing and one cut and paste error. I tried to test everything but if someone finds an issue let me know. I will be using this in the games I GM so I will fix anything I run into via use. Hope everyone enjoys the updates to Phill's hard work to port the original content.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information