STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 14 First ... 311121314 Last

Character Sheet, Items, NPCs, Spells (Rolls), Skills (Rolls)

Working treasure tables.

Basically all the entries except Story.

And some class stuff.
    "We all take our risks, here in the dungeon." --Bargle
    Watch For Falling Meteors (Twitch.tv) Wednesday @ 7:00 PM Mountain - 5E World of Mystara
    Ultimate License DM
    Watch for Falling Meteors (YouTube Playlist)
    Xorn's 5E @ FG Tutorials (YouTube Playlist)

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    It should - but something is not working.
    I think you mentioned something else that wasnt exporting?
    Ill look at the code over the weekend hopefully.

Very good!
    Did you ever get a chance to look at he OSE extension to get the classes to export? Thank you.

Anyone still looking at this? Under instruction to change initiative die size to d6, I can only change to d10 and above using the menu arrows. Halp?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanveen View Post
    Anyone still looking at this? Under instruction to change initiative die size to d6, I can only change to d10 and above using the menu arrows. Halp?
    I thought it had been patched.

If you click within the box OR using the right arrow, to change the dice, it will only cycle through a few select choices (d100, d20, d12, 2d10, d10) repeatedly.

If you click the left arrow, however, you will eventuall cycle to d6.

You can also type the following in the Chat window:

/option MCInitDice 6

and that will switch it to d6 (replace 6 with whatever dice you want to use for initiative, as long as its one of the dice used by Fantasy Grounds initiative - ie: d99 - will switch it to d10).

Stitched, you rule. Many thanks!

It looks like Gavin / Necrotic Gnome has posted the official Player's Tome and Referee's Tome to the FG Forge. I didn't see any other forum link denoted as "official" for the ruleset, so I'm posting here.

Link: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/cra...8/view-profile

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/199/view

This is the free ruleset those go to. There is more coming too. Carcass Crawler and a whole bunch of the adventures will be on the Forge soon.

Probably a pipe dream, but a conversion of classic basic/expert and ad&d 1e to OSE rather than 2e would be great to see in the forge.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Probably a pipe dream, but a conversion of classic basic/expert and ad&d 1e to OSE rather than 2e would be great to see in the forge.
    You can use the Universal extension to open the Classic mods in OSE, but it's not perfect. Items work straight from Classic to OSE but NPC's of course don't. They're looking at seeing if they can do an extension that will allow Classic to OSE mods. Straight up conversions are unlikely to happen.

Yep, the universal extension works well with a little elbow grease ....not a problem but was hoping for something a little more plug and play.

Thread Information