FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    I described it in the private message I sent you.

Using the latest MoreCore, add the OSE extension (first message from this thread), and add the .mod file I sent you. Within FG, inside the library, you can "activate" the mod and be able to add NPCs.
    Last edited by Stitched; August 3rd, 2021 at 23:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Durhazz View Post
    I have another error. When I use the MoreCore Dungeon theme i get this error:Attachment 48547 any know fixes or work arounds? This error only occurs on log in to FGU.
    Must be specific to FG Unity as the Dungeon theme works fine in the Classic version.

Is there a way to create effects with Morecore and OSE like a +1 or -1 effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Durhazz View Post
    Is there a way to create effects with Morecore and OSE like a +1 or -1 effect?
    Upper Right Panel, under "Mod".

Capture.PNG

Box to the right of the text entry is your +/- modifier to rolls. If you want to apply an effect to a roll, select the +- button on the left of the text and roll as you would normally (attacks, saving throws, ability checks, etc.)

For Status Effects, look under the Upper Right Panel "FX" (or something similar): It'll allow you to name/define the Effect and the Duration. This will be draggable onto the Effect subtab of the Combat Tracker character/NPC sheets.
    Last edited by Stitched; Yesterday at 18:38.

That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!

Thread Information