FG Spreadshirt Swag

Lamentations of the Flame Princess?

With COVID-19 ruling out face-to-face play for God knows how long, I find myself here now; an experienced DM but new to VTT. And yet ... no one seems to have tried putting together an LotFP rules set? As a newbie here with limited-to-no coding experience, it's almost certainly beyond me. Anyone interested in this, or should I just give up on that rules set here? That would be too bad. LotFP is a gem of a system and their modules are often spectacular. Sure, I can convert them into 5e, but ... that would make me sad.

If you don't want to convert or code, then the best option would be to learn and use MoreCore. This is the best option when faced with those two scenarios within FGC/FGU. There is a slight learning curve to the formula and parameters, but the developer is great person and loves to point you in the right direction. It does require some setup by the DM, but you should be ready to go in no time. Give it a try and see if it will fill in the void.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-MoreCore-Info
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information