DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pathfinder 2e OPTIONS: New HOUSE RULE: "Turn Off Adding Level to Proficiency"

In the PF2 rules set, in the OPTION BUTTON, can someone add in the HOUSE RULES area the ability to TURN OFF adding LEVEL to Proficiency. This is an option in the Gamemastery guide and I also fought hard in the PF2 play test for them NOT to add Level. I lost!

I don't know how or I would do it myself.

Any interest?

Thanks in advance! BTW this community is great. (and that's NOT a bribe LOL... it's the truth!)

(I just realized that I would have to MANUALLY change all other NON PC level based proficiency items/monsters). Too late to delete this... sorry.
    Last edited by gamemasterbob; May 8th, 2020 at 23:21.

FWIW, you could leave PCs at level 0 or level 1 and just manually add everything from level ups. Doing monsters should actually be pretty easy - Sickened applies a penalty to everything and isn't a super common condition. Just give all monsters a sickened condition equal to their level. It should even affect their DCs.

Create on the Action tab the following effect: "PROF: [-LVL]" and add it to each character whenever they level up. You need to create it on a character sheet, otherwise the LVL tag won't work. It doesn't work on NPCs, though.

Thread Information