STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: LFG [Traveller]

That's a full ship! Check "Yes" on the scheduler if you can make character creation on the 2nd which is a week earlier than I thought we could get things going.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=4909
    There is a slight change of plans for the launch of this thing...
    I'm going to try and break out of my state and see my daughter and son in Cali and Wyoming respectively, starting on the 8th... wish me luck

If we can get character creation out of the way on Tues. the 2nd, then we can start up with the first Episode 23rd (two week break) when I return from my first-post COVID roadtrip!!

If the 2nd doesn't work, then we will just delay the start up on the 23rd and do Character Creation then, followed by the first Episode the following week.

I'm REALLY looking forward to meeting you all soon,

Savoy

If any of the players have trouble with the discord link I sent you or for some reason you didn't get a message from me about the game, please fire up your discord and direct message me with:
    Savoy#7976
    Along with your forum name here. I'll get you all set up at that point.
    Thanks for all the interest!
    - Savoy

We have room for one more Traveller - Message me or post here if you are interested !!

We are aiming for JUN-2 for Character creation... then the third week of JUN to kick off the camp.

- Savoy

This ship is full - thank to all those that hit us up.
    I'll keep you posted as we space, I'm mean loose players to RL, etc. etc.

- Sav

I have two openings for crew positions... with 4 current players. Please see the OP if you are interested. Please contact me via Discord if you have questions: Savoy#7976

- Savoy

Hey Savoylen, I am curious if I could spectate a few games? I really been looking into Traveller and really want to join, the sad thing is though, all of my friends already picked Tuesday as the day we play D&D... We are off for the next few weeks so I was wondering if I could spectate and see how it plays and get more familiar with the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottUlmer View Post
    Hey Savoylen, I am curious if I could spectate a few games? I really been looking into Traveller and really want to join, the sad thing is though, all of my friends already picked Tuesday as the day we play D&D... We are off for the next few weeks so I was wondering if I could spectate and see how it plays and get more familiar with the rules?
    Hi there ScottUlmer. I'd be happy to have you drop in. We're off as well until the 5th - when we'll be picking up our story again. PM me if you'd like to sit in that game and I'll send you the connect info.

nice to meet you!

- Savy

I've fill two of our three open seats - so if anyone is still interested in that one open spot, please message me via PM or catch me on Discord.

Thanks!

I would like to join if there is still room

I haven't ever played but watched a intro video looks like fun I would like to give it a shot

Thread Information