DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for Players 3-4 Curse of Strahd

FG License:Ultimate
    Game System:5E

Time Zone:MDT
    Day of week and time:Saturdays 19:00 (7pm)
    If new game, planned start date: 14 May, 2022
    Planned Duration & Frequency:Weekly, Saturday nights. 2-4 hour sessions.
    Term:Until completion

Text or Voice: Headset required
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1, need 3 or 4 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Start at level 1 with default equipment
    Character restrictions: Any class or race from the 5e source books.

Details of your scenario: Classic Curse of Strahd

Link to Gamecalendar page:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6358

This Game is no longer accepting new players..
    Last edited by Assaris; June 1st, 2022 at 18:48. Reason: no longer recruiting.

Very Interested

Hello,

My brother and I were part of a year-long campaign that just ended and we both agreed we wanted to find a Strahd game if possible to play next. We are both middle-age guys who played AD&D when we were young and then got back into it with 5E. Please include us for consideration! You can DM me or reach my Discord at Roddon#8396

Rod

Awesome, what kind of character you want to be? There is a WoodElf Ranger so far.

yeah, you alright playing with some younger players... one being 13.. I totally intend on keeping the atmosphere of the game very dark, but some themes are going to be off limits.. IE sexual content.

Hello I have been looking for a CoS game on sat or sun for sometime if you still have room i would like to join

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdragonlair View Post
    Hello I have been looking for a CoS game on sat or sun for sometime if you still have room i would like to join
    What Kind of character you want to be? I still have room.. I just posted this game this morning..

Paladin or shadow monk its looking more like the monk i think
    Last edited by shadowdragonlair; May 11th, 2022 at 02:51.

I'd love the chance to play. What sort of Stat Array would we be looking at? I was thinking either Conquest/Watcher Paladin, Grave/Death Cleric, or Hexblade/Pact Blade Warlock myself
    Last edited by Maethus; May 10th, 2022 at 13:54. Reason: added subclasses

I'd love to have a crack at this. I've been a DM for 2 years and would finally like to jump back in as a player. fortunately Strahd is a module i haven't looked through or had spoiled. If i could play anything I'd want to play a Cleric or Druid

Thread Information