DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Thank you both for the feedback, but we are currently not looking to expand the ruleset or add additional features at this time. The goal of this project was to bring the original code up to the 3.0 standard and allow it to gain the benefit of CoreRPG improvements moving forward. This will allow you to use the new Unity features that were not available before. We will continue to monitor and repair any bugs you may find, but focus on the original functionality.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks Superteddy57, it's definitely something i've been asking for since Classic v3 came out.

Found a bug with the hit point calculations. I can't adjust PC hit point damage without it constantly trying to recalculate. you see the number going up and down.

Thanks for the report, can you show me a picture of what you are referring to?

Is it the hit point damage on the combat tracker?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Hey @superteddy57
    I've got some feedback from my live session as well (Unity).
    Overall it worked pretty smoothly, although I didn't have an actual combat, so I can't say too much about the combat tracker right now. I've tested it once with a "demo project" just to see how it works, so I'll include that:

1. In the PC Main Tab:
    When dragging the name of a weapon, the dice appear, but when dropping on the chat window, nothing happens. I think this should roll the skill roll (ATK%).

2. In the Notes:
    When creating a new note, the Owner of the note is not displayed, even though the restrictions work fine (that a note of someone else cannot be edited).

I also had some error that the Attack roll didn't display the name and when double clicking a skill roll instead of dragging that the result wasn't calculated (if it was a succes, failure, etc).
    But those seem to work now...

I haven't tested it yet, but one thing to check if the DMG is subtracted from the HP automatically would be if a negative DB works correctly.
    E.g. I have a char with a dagger that makes 1D4 damage, but the char also has a DB of -1D4 (low STR). So it can happen that the result for the Damage is negative.
    In that case it would be important that the target doesn't get any HP added :P
    Not sure how it is implemented right now, just a thougt.

There also was a connection problem, but that's obviously not a BRP problem

Thanks a lot for your work!

1) So it's not rolling the Attack roll when you drag it to the chat?

2) The Notes record should operate as CoreRPG's version as it's using that code. I will double check on this for you to see if this is normal functionality.

Negative damage would not be good! Should it just revert to 0 damage if it rolls out to a negative number?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

1) Yes, but only with the weapon's name. If you drag the ATK% itselft it works. It's just weird that you can drag the name but nothing happens afterwards.
    2) Okay, thanks
    3) I think it would be interesting to show the correct dice result in the chat window, but for actually subtracting the damage it should be treated as 0. If that's too complicated, then yes, just set it to 0.

Ok, I think I figured out why the drag wasn't working. I will provide an update to that functionality. I checked the notes and they do update the Owner as long as the player is the one that creates the note. When the GM makes them, I'm not seeing an owner assigned. Dragging the link to the player does open the note on their end and make it available in their records.

As for the skill rolls, I'm not understanding your report. Can you elaborate on it for me?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Blog Entries
    For Notes in CoreRPG .. I'm pretty sure the Owner never sees their own ID.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

My players didn't see any Owner either when creating it, but I guess it's not that important. And if it's just the CoreRPG feature, then the bug might get fixed along the way. Might as well just be in Unity.

As for the skill, I think there is nothing more you have to do.
    When we were playing, we noticed that when double clicking the skill roll, it would be rolled and showing the rolled value, but the text didn't say if it was a success or failure or whatever.
    When dragging the skill roll to the chat window it does show that as well.
    But when checking it yesterday once more, it seemed to work just fine. Both (double click and drag&drop) showed the same .

Updated first post with new update available that should address the issues mentioned. Please report any new findings or issues still lingering.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information