STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 48 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Whenever I close FG I get this error
    Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_time.lua"]:350: attempt to index global 'DB' (a userdata value)
    PF2e version.
    new update SHOULD fix this. seems while it was not needed, the handler, which was needed, was missing. this caused duplicate logs to be created, rather than a single one per day.

Thanks! that work. Unfortunately you event timer seems to be 2 hrs out when it triggers. See chat in Image.
    Annotation 2020-04-27 183958.jpg
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thanks! that work. Unfortunately you event timer seems to be 2 hrs out when it triggers. See chat in Image.
    Annotation 2020-04-27 183958.jpg
    Is this on FGC? Because for reasons beyond me, I’d the years are set high enough, they will act weird in classic but not in unity. No idea why

Yep FGC, FGU is still too buggy for me. I havent looked at the code but I have a gut feeling the answer lies in the difference in data types.
    The calenders hour range is 0 to 23 your hours arent. In other words I can enter a time of 32:30. It maybe nothing.
    Last edited by Willot; May 22nd, 2020 at 20:57.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Yep FGC, FGU is still too buggy for me
    I’ll keep playing around, but I really can’t fathom why it’s off, and only by 2 hours and only on FGC. The only thing I could consider is the script for the math of a leap year but that should be 24 hour difference at least I’d think.

Hello!

First, I very much appreciate this extension. Thank you for making it.
    I used it for the first time Tuesday during play, and having the clock floating there encouraged me as the dm to keep advancing time which by extension caused the players to feel like time was passing and thus not to waste time more.

I am finding some errors however.

I'm using the PFRPG2 ruleset and am having an error box pop up every time I used the advance time options to 12pm, 6pm, 12am buttons on the bottom.

I put an example of the error message below.

My other extensions enabled at the time were Better Save descriptions, better menus, Message of the Day, and TTRPG Safety Toolkit, if that helps.

Error
    Script Error: [string "chattime:adv6pm"]:1: attempt to compare number with nil

Quote Originally Posted by viviolay View Post
    Hello!

First, I very much appreciate this extension. Thank you for making it.
    I used it for the first time Tuesday during play, and having the clock floating there encouraged me as the dm to keep advancing time which by extension caused the players to feel like time was passing and thus not to waste time more.

I am finding some errors however.

I'm using the PFRPG2 ruleset and am having an error box pop up every time I used the advance time options to 12pm, 6pm, 12am buttons on the bottom.

I put an example of the error message below.

My other extensions enabled at the time were Better Save descriptions, better menus, Message of the Day, and TTRPG Safety Toolkit, if that helps.

Error
    Script Error: [string "chattime:adv6pm"]:1: attempt to compare number with nil
    you need to set up your calendar. there is no day to compare to. hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    you need to set up your calendar. there is no day to compare to. hope this helps
    error message.png

I think I did tho unless there's something else I neglected to do as well? I have a date and calendar chosen. The progression still happens, but I get an error every time I use those buttons

Quote Originally Posted by viviolay View Post
    error message.png

I think I did tho unless there's something else I neglected to do as well? I have a date and calendar chosen. The progression still happens, but I get an error every time I use those buttons
    looks like your minutes are set to 00, i wonder if they're not properly set then, instead. for the sake of trying, see if adjusting your minutes and hours, even to set them back to where they were, and see if that fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    looks like your minutes are set to 00, i wonder if they're not properly set then, instead. for the sake of trying, see if adjusting your minutes and hours, even to set them back to where they were, and see if that fixes it.
    Yep! That seems to have fixed it. I didn't run into it last game, cause I was playing with time before I used the adjuster. This was a seperate campaign that I just added the extension too and I wanted to keep it on a 00 minute but didn't realize leaving it as it leaves it "unset".

Thanks again!

Thread Information