5E Character Create Playlist
Page 45 of 47 First ... 354344454647 Last
    But then it would depend on the creator of both creators (you and mattekure), right? I would say with that it would be perfect!

Could you 'officially' add the option for 60 second combat rounds. Max is 30 seconds. AD&D is 60 seconds. There is a modified version of the extension buried in here somewhere, but it would be nice to add it too the official version so that if/when it gets updated, the change doesnt get whacked... Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by spencerg View Post
    Could you 'officially' add the option for 60 second combat rounds. Max is 30 seconds. AD&D is 60 seconds. There is a modified version of the extension buried in here somewhere, but it would be nice to add it too the official version so that if/when it gets updated, the change doesnt get whacked... Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    A reminder that I no longer provide support on THE FORUMS, but instead on our discord channel. The thread became too large for me to properly support, repeating info which is stated on the main page, the Forge page, multiple points in the (clearly too large) thread, or in the tooltips in game.
    pr6i6e6st doesn't monitor this thread. there is a discord you can get in touch via.

Thank you bmos, I forgot I had asked this here before and was directed to Discord. Appreciate it.

45 pages. Yikes. Can anyone explain what "Time Manager Rounds Mode" options Full Process and Quick Mode. What does this do what does each option do?
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwolfe View Post
    45 pages. Yikes. Can anyone explain what "Time Manager Rounds Mode" options Full Process and Quick Mode. What does this do what does each option do?
    See post #431 above.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Getting errors using Clock Adjuster v3.9

the error is

"template: Could not find template() in class charsheet_combat.

ERROR FormattedText SetValue XML error: Name cannot being with the '=' character, hexadecimal value 0x3D. Line 1 position 8692."

Any ideas? thanks.

Blog Entries
    On the Forge page for the extension is a link to the Forum thread where you should report issues with teh extension. You can find it near the top left corner of the forge page.
    Screenshot 2023-06-04 104611.png

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    On the Forge page for the extension is a link to the Forum thread where you should report issues with teh extension. You can find it near the top left corner of the forge page.
    Screenshot 2023-06-04 104611.png
    I sent a message to pr6i6e6st and have had no reply. It seems to happen whenever I target an NPC and roll an attack. If I disable the extension I don't get the error.

I've moved the above three posts to the thread related to this extension. It's best to post issues with an extension in the extension thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information