FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 26 of 48 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Ruleset 4E

I noticed when doing a short or extended rest, the effect in the combat tracker is not being removed when there is an effect time limit like Start, End, End of Turn, Encounter.

that toggle is 4e only.
    Looks like the 4e version of the next round function needs to get added to support the feature in 4e.

I love this extension! But one gripe I have with it, is it doesn't display (in the chat, when loaded) any kind of version number.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    that toggle is 4e only.
    Looks like the 4e version of the next round function needs to get added to support the feature in 4e.
    Could you point me into the right direction on where I should add this 4e function. I will attempt to add it in. Thanks!

Could you point me into the right direction on where I should add this 4e function. I will attempt to add it in. Thanks!
    CombatManager.nextRound(nRounds) is the CoreRPG function. Probably this function has been replaced in 4E. Look in the LongTermEffects script to see how I modified it for this ext.

I did make a very minor modification to shorten the round to 1 second for compatibility with GURPS this is my forked code if anyone needs it
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H-D...ew?usp=sharing

CombatManager.nextRound(nRounds) is the CoreRPG function. Probably this function has been replaced in 4E. Look in the LongTermEffects script to see how I modified it for this ext.
    I remarked out all the "-- Function Overrides" and it seems to be working correctly in 4e. Didn't notice it causing any issues but if you think it will mess something up let me know.

I remarked out all the "-- Function Overrides" and it seems to be working correctly in 4e. Didn't notice it causing any issues but if you think it will mess something up let me know.
    Sounds like your effect durations will not be counting down when you advance time

Sounds like your effect durations will not be counting down when you advance time
    Thanks for that heads up but I don't think that will be a problem in 4e as it has a different duration system.

Conditional Durations
    Until the Start/End of someone's next turn: The effect ends when a specific creature's next turn starts or ends (usually the creature producing the effect.)
    Until the end of the Encounter: The effect ends at the end of the current encoutner, or after 5 minutes, whichever is first.
    Save Ends: The effect ends when the target makes a successful Saving throw.

Some effect can be sustained until end of encounter or up to 5 minutes but that does not really need to be tracked.

Thanks for that heads up but I don't think that will be a problem in 4e as it has a different duration system.

Conditional Durations
    Until the Start/End of someone's next turn: The effect ends when a specific creature's next turn starts or ends (usually the creature producing the effect.)
    Until the end of the Encounter: The effect ends at the end of the current encoutner, or after 5 minutes, whichever is first.
    Save Ends: The effect ends when the target makes a successful Saving throw.

Some effect can be sustained until end of encounter or up to 5 minutes but that does not really need to be tracked.
    oh great! then you have probably done the right thing.

oh great! then you have probably done the right thing.
    Have a game tomorrow and I will report back if I notice anything not working.

Thanks again for all involved with this extension. My players were always bugging me for an extended rest to get their powers back but now I can inform them that its only been 3 hours sense they woke up :-) hehe

Thread Information